Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I’ve not nominated yet so I go for @Brotherton Lad as he was robbed last year. @Bravo_Bravo should get a lifetime award. My second nomination is @Himmler74 who should pip Brotherston Lad at the post IMHO as he is a complete throbber
Think you've touched a raw nerve there! I would Also like to nominate @Himmler74 for being a no-mark bellend, trolling every post I've made and his story about him having cancer! The man is a total waste of oxygen.

Think you've touched a raw nerve there! I would Also like to nominate @Himmler74 for being a no-mark bellend, trolling every post I've made and his story about him having cancer! The man is a total waste of oxygen.

. . . plus he and his Troll cohort tend to lean heavily on the 'Dumb' button when they hit a touch of The Black Dog.

Shouldn't mock, I s'ppose . . .

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Put "Gay bar" as your ringtone as well just to confuse people

The work phone ringtone is currently Enter Sandman"

No Mark eh? Crack on my morbidly obese mucka, cancer wind up was 6 years ago, same time you probably held down a full time job eh?

Trolling every post you’ve made? Prove it as you have over 10,000 posts, just shows you and the man that left, flounced came back two days later, doesn’t drink, then posts he has a had a dozen peroni the next day are one and the same complete fantasists who build toys.

Remind us of your glorious military career as I am off to Africa for a while so this weekend will be the last time you can get your 6 year old digs in, you could also claim my wife’s not dead, like others have, or she was better off dead, as a mod liked.

After all arrse is the be all and to a slack handful of late 50 to late 70 year olds who have little else to do.

No Mark eh? Crack on my morbidly obese mucka, cancer wind up was 6 years ago, same time you probably held down a full time job eh?

Trolling every post you’ve made? Prove it as you have over 10,000 posts, just shows you and the man that left, flounced came back two days later, doesn’t drink, then posts he has a had a dozen peroni the next day are one and the same complete fantasists who build toys.

Remind us of your glorious military career as I am off to Africa for a while so this weekend will be the last time you can get your 6 year old digs in, you could also claim my wife’s not dead, like others have, or she was better off dead, as a mod liked.

After all arrse is the be all and to a slack handful of late 50 to late 70 year olds who have little else to do.
Is there an EFI to guard in Mali?

Is there an EFI to guard in Mali?
Yep. If you could forward me your bank details I will forward you a share in the 17.2. Million I was promised by the french.

Yet you still come back for more.
If this site is causing you so much stress, don’t log in.
A teary foot stamping flounce would be a nice leaving present for us, but it’s not compulsory.

:cool:

Splendid.
I think we can all agree that you have just shot to the top of the SPOTY list, well done.
Does it not strike you as being slightly hypocritical in calling modellers fantasists when you lied about you having cancer?
"No mark" doesnt do you justice.

Yep. If you could forward me your bank details I will forward you a share in the 17.2. Million I was promised by the french.
I'll send you a few sets of body armour to kill in exchange.

Jarrod appears around half a century younger than his actual years. A tribute indeed to the botoxmongers of Yorkshire.

Did he hire the apprentice because of or in spite of his cross dressing proclivities or is a skirt & bra simply PPE worn when working in the same room as Jarrod?

It's not Botox, you gert pudden.

It's tripe.

Yet you still come back for more.
If this site is causing you so much stress, don’t log in.
A teary foot stamping flounce would be a nice leaving present for us, but it’s not compulsory.
It’s not causing me any stress quite the opposite, however, why did you single me out when smeggheeed stated I responded to his 10000 plus posts.

Its the internet, I know it, however they think it’s real life.