Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At it again, eh, Murph's_Whore? In your ongoing, pathetic attempts to discredit me at every turn, you don't shy away from fact-distorting, lying and exaggerating, do you? What if some ARRSEr somewhere actually fact-checks your bollix and finds out that I've never stated I left Berlin in 1978, but rather in December 1980 - in fact on the same day that John Lennon was assassinerated. Oops!

MsG
Depends which story you're telling though doesn't it?
You've also stated you were living in East Berlin and Dresden in 1978.
Presumably you just nipped back over the wall to do some part time bouncing at SO36 and to hang out with your bezzers Iggy Pop and David Bowie, whilst shagging Gisela Capitain and beating up some Hells Angels (who didn't have a chapter in Berlin until 1990!) You were also bezzers with 2 Para, who apparantly frequented an alternative lifestyle venue in Kreuzberg!
It's all highly believable and I'm sorry to have doubted your story. I can't think why I thought you might be telling porkies.

What if some ARRSEr somewhere actually fact-checks your bollix and finds out that I've never stated I left Berlin in 1978, but rather in December 1980 - in fact on the same day that John Lennon was assassinerated. Oops!

It gets better.

I spent just over a year (1977/78) in East Germany, a year (1978/79) in the USSR and six years (1990/96) in the former GDR after reunification.

So Bugsy, did you commute to Berlin from the USSR to do your bouncer job at SO36?
OOPS! indeed Bugsy!

Last edited:
At it again, eh, Murph's_Whore? In your ongoing, pathetic attempts to discredit me at every turn, you don't shy away from fact-distorting, lying and exaggerating, do you? What if some ARRSEr somewhere actually fact-checks your bollix and finds out that I've never stated I left Berlin in 1978, but rather in December 1980 - in fact on the same day that John Lennon was assassinerated. Oops!

MsG
There's a marvelllus hymn in the Catholic repertoire entitled "Where you there when they crucified my Lord?" made famous by Johnny Cash. I fear it was actually a bastardisation of the song 2 Para used to sing about you in the GDR:

Where you there when Bugsy was in town?
Where you there when Bugsy was in town?
Sometimes it causes me to wibble, wibble, wibble
Where you there when the liar Bugsy was in town?

Where you there when Bugsy went to GDR?
Where you there when Bugsy went to the USSR?
Sometimes his lies cause cause time to wobble, wobble, wobble
Where you there when Bugsy was in the USSR?

Where you there when Bugsy's pants caught fire?
Fibbing; it caused his pants to catch fire, catch fire, catch fire,

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I don't think @jarrod248 is actually up to the task at hand. I think in fact, all his 'tasks at hand' are way behind him and well beyond his means now.
Evidence: All it took was Badgerheed to mention flinging sperm and...the 'yoo-hooing' started. People heading south on the M1 can hear a distant "Cooo-ee...Yooo-Hoo" right this very moment. It wouldn't be such a bad thing but...he's on the last lap anyway...last throw of the dice. This time next year he'll be dust. Some gullible soul will be seen off.

I hereby put forward a motion that Jarrod be removed from his seat of judgment on account of him being fond of the the works, and lifestyle of Elton John. It has clearly affected his hormones and oestrogen. It looks bad upon his impartial excellence @stacker1 .

Jarrod needs his pants pulling down. He is not fit to invigilate this thread any longer.

*All those in favour of Jarrod sitting on his Judas chair in his cellar then- "like" this post.

IMG_20201204_050926.jpg

Bravo Bravo has started his celebrations as this year's winner a tad early.

I don't think @jarrod248 is actually up to the task at hand. I think in fact, all his 'tasks at hand' are way behind him and well beyond his means now.
Evidence: All it took was Badgerheed to mention flinging sperm and...the 'yoo-hooing' started. People heading south on the M1 can hear a distant "Cooo-ee...Yooo-Hoo" right this very moment. It wouldn't be such a bad thing but...he's on the last lap anyway...last throw of the dice. This time next year he'll be dust. Some gullible soul will be seen off.

I hereby put forward a motion that Jarrod be removed from his seat of judgment on account of him being fond of the the works, and lifestyle of Elton John. It has clearly affected his hormones and oestrogen. It looks bad upon his impartial excellence @stacker1 .

Jarrod needs his pants pulling down. He is not fit to invigilate this thread any longer.

*All those in favour of Jarrod sitting on his Judas chair in his cellar then- "like" this post.
I imagine now that there will an anonymous allegation of voting fraud...

... @jarrod248, Mr Impartiality himself, will order and then, ably assisted by his apprentice peon @stacker1, carry out a 12th hour recount.

Needless to say, the apprentice will be sent out to 'just happen to find' several sack loads of postal votes hidden behind the skip at SPotY Vote HQ and it will then turn out that you was ‘fairly' elected as SPotY 2020.

No suggestion of any vote rigging here of course but it may be best if you retracted your coup d‘etat inciting remarks, apologise grovelingly and allow the real winner to reap his reward for being a utter penis for the second year running.

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

... @jarrod248, Mr Impartiality himself, will order and then, ably assisted by his apprentice peon @stacker1, carry out a 12th hour recount.

Needless to say, the apprentice will be sent out to 'just happen to find' several sack loads of postal votes hidden behind the skip at SPotY Vote HQ and it will then turn out that you was ‘fairly' elected as SPotY 2021.

No suggestion of any vote rigging here of course but it may be best if you retracted your coup d‘etat inciting remarks, apologise grovelingly and allow the real winner to reap his reward for being a utter penis for the second year running.

I've found a pic of @jarrod248 and @stacker1 at SPotY 2020 HQ

1607076917164.png

and here they are dealing with the postal votes

1607076870672.png

meanwhile more votes arrive

1607076953954.png

Needless to say, the apprentice will be sent out to 'just happen to find' several sack loads of postal votes hidden behind the skip at SPotY Vote HQ and it will then turn out that you was ‘fairly' elected as SPotY 2020.

@Emcon Ecomcon walt

Latest Threads