Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
maybe they were HA walts pretending to have a fight with someone who wasn't there
Highways Agency? Bogsy must have got between them and the Greggs counter to provoke the fight....

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
What are you wibbling on about now?
It’s the only cat suit you Will find that fits.

How is MiT? Does your partner know?

My considered opinion FWIW.

The likes of bugsy, bravo, HB, baglock etc are all mentally disturbed & as I was always taught you shouldn't mock the afflicted so I'm thinking SPOTY should be a poster who presents as rationale but frankly comes across as a bit of a cnut.

Brotherton lad
Graculas
Ex bleep

As a top three?

Do you have some examples of them being a bit of a cunt?

I've always liked this one about one of the most violent biker gangs in the world and Bugsys fighting skills

Especially as according to the HA site, there were no charters in Berlin in the 70s.
Now that is truly spectacular bullshittery. "They were nice as ninepence to an ex British army Mick"

Look, this is a great competition and all, but you do have quite a wealth of talent in the field of Penisry on here. Crowning a winner is all well and good, but how about some acknowledgement for your lesser Penises, the ones who'll never attain Bugsy's heights but still are genuine phalluses and worthy of their own recognition. How about some tags to go on their avatars, the way Moderators have? They could get tagged with Site Penis, Site Bellend or Site Dickhead. For other categories there could also be Site Spastic and Site Cunt. Try the last two on Bugsy just to see him go up.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Now that is truly spectacular bullshittery. "They were nice as ninepence to an ex British army Mick"

Look, this is a great competition and all, but you do have quite a wealth of talent in the field of Penisry on here. Crowning a winner is all well and good, but how about some acknowledgement for your lesser Penises, the ones who'll never attain Bugsy's heights but still are genuine phalluses and worthy of their own recognition. How about some tags to go on their avatars, the way Moderators have? They could get tagged with Site Penis, Site Bellend or Site ********. For other categories there could also be Site Spastic and Site ****. Try the last two on Bugsy just to see him go up.

I can't believe that bugsy is a real individual. The volume of bollocks he spouts makes Buster Gonad appear to have only moderately sized testicles. There have been allegations that he's actually a collective effort of some kind. This gives him an unfair advantage against posters who are real people/solo workers. It also explains his occasional bouts of sensible posting.
Remember, the Judges can't take previous years penisry into account - so no matter how magnificent and spack-tacular his previous wibblery has been (under a variety of usernames) it has to be ignored. (not a bad idea in the first place to be fair)

Yes, everytime they post.

Going to need a bit more than that Im afraid, as a totally neutral and impartial judge, we cant just go on hearsay.

Unless the hearsay contains lots of insults.

Look, this is a great competition and all, but you do have quite a wealth of talent in the field of Penisry on here. Crowning a winner is all well and good, but how about some acknowledgement for your lesser Penises, the ones who'll never attain Bugsy's heights but still are genuine phalluses and worthy of their own recognition. How about some tags to go on their avatars, the way Moderators have? They could get tagged with Site Penis, Site Bellend or Site ********. For other categories there could also be Site Spastic and Site ****. Try the last two on Bugsy just to see him go up.

Ive already asked @Helm to remind the CO about our suggestion that there is a SPOTY 2020 tag, but the lazy fucker is being a bit slow.

There used to be an O2 tag but like ASBOs, people started wearing it like a badge of honour.

Going to need a bit more than that Im afraid, as a totally neutral and impartial judge, we cant just go on hearsay.

Unless the hearsay contains lots of insults.
Facts? On arrrse, in the NAFFI?

You have my denouncement of the wretches that should be more then enough ;)

ETA Two of them do feature in Arsepedia as arseh*le trolls. I rest my case.

On some other site he claimed to also be a Para
That's nothing.
I knew he was a wrong 'un when he claimed to be with the 11th Hussars, RH.

I've always liked this one about one of the most violent biker gangs in the world and Bugsys fighting skills

Especially as according to the HA site, there were no charters in Berlin in the 70s.
And the fact that Kippenberger didn't take over management of the club until 1979 (the year 2 Para left Berlin) and Bugsy always states that he left Berlin/East Berlin/East Germany (depending on which story he is telling) in 1978!
The Bugsy time machine was obviously very busy in the late 70's.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer

Have you always been easily led?

But its for the benefit of everyone else voting, there is no point in saying X is a penis if no one else knows why. They wont vote for them.

Normally when I'm annoying Bugsy* I'll give a short explanation as to why he is a smelly old liar plus a link or a copy and paste to one of his many previous rants/lies so everyone else can see what a fucktard he is.

*Will not be in the nominations, so even though Im neutral I can still call him a cunt

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ive already asked @Helm to remind the CO about our suggestion that there is a SPOTY 2020 tag, but the lazy ****** is being a bit slow.

There used to be an O2 tag but like ASBOs, people started wearing it like a badge of honour.
I refer you to my previous answer

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Go on, please, put Site Spastic on Bugsy. You just know you're going to enjoy his reaction as much as the rest of us.

1606986365118.png

Latest Threads