Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
He didn't sell drugs the same as he never punched a German copper, or owns a Desert Eagle in a safe in Switzerland, or is a master framer and picture restorer, or find and start using a long forgotton shade of yellow, or held a world record for sprinting, or was an acclaimed gymnast that used his skills to carry large hods of bricks up a scaffold without ladders, or walked freely and frequently between East and West Berlin with just a casual nod to the guards, or has published a book, or had members of his family shot by the Security Forces in NI, not even twice, or had any involvement in OP CORPORATE in any way whatsoever, or was a medic in the army, or was a weapons instructor. Every single one of his stories is just that, a story, full of innacuracies and bullshit.
Good grief, he could write a book, what a life.
Trials and FIBulations of an Irishman.*

*Not really an Irishman*

*Not exactly known where he was born or indeed bred, best synopsis is a laboratory experiment gone wrong.

Oh.

So apparently you were referring to me then?

(And it's a long time since I've owned a catsuit). :p
Bin bags, have you heard of them

There be a lot more of us feckers on ROPS if you were.

Nah, me and Jarrod dont abuse our power except when it comes to Bugsy, sometimes we ROP him without explanation just to make him froth.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
It's occurred to me that Bogsy knows full well he can't be considered for SPoTY, given the timing of his re-appearance on this and his 'playground' thread, he may be trying to cash in on the season....
'The Twelve lies of Bogsy' (I know there's a lot more...) 'The Nativity' re-written with three pissheads turning up to a HMO to score something white and pure... and maybe a few seasonal Carols - 'Ding-dong verily i'm high', 'A wank from a minger' etc. etc.

So go on @DaManBugs, let's see what you've got! don't forget a sprinkling of seasonal umlauts and a few faux swiss-german phrases :)

He didn't sell drugs the same as he never punched a German copper, or owns a Desert Eagle in a safe in Switzerland, or is a master framer and picture restorer, or find and start using a long forgotton shade of yellow, or held a world record for sprinting, or was an acclaimed gymnast that used his skills to carry large hods of bricks up a scaffold without ladders, or walked freely and frequently between East and West Berlin with just a casual nod to the guards, or has published a book, or had members of his family shot by the Security Forces in NI, not even twice, or had any involvement in OP CORPORATE in any way whatsoever, or was a medic in the army, or was a weapons instructor. Every single one of his stories is just that, a story, full of innacuracies and bullshit.
On some other site he claimed to also be a Para

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bugsy Seagal taught Steven Seagal everything he knows about fighting.

and here he is using the pigeon fighting skills against seals

It's occurred to me that Bogsy knows full well he can't be considered for SPoTY, given the timing of his re-appearance on this and his 'playground' thread, he may be trying to cash in on the season....
'The Twelve lies of Bogsy' (I know there's a lot more...) 'The Nativity' re-written with three pissheads turning up to a HMO to score something white and pure... and maybe a few seasonal Carols - 'Ding-dong verily i'm high', 'A **** from a minger' etc. etc.

So go on @DaManBugs, let's see what you've got! don't forget a sprinkling of seasonal umlauts and a few faux swiss-german phrases :)

And also...

O Holy Smack
Silent Bugsy (ROPS for the use of)
Hark! The Pigeons On The Pure Stuff Sing
O Come All Ye Marxists
O Little City of Nottingham
God Rest Ye Merry Pigeons
Away In A Minger
The Three Smack Heads
The Holly and Pure Stuff
See Amid the Winter's Cocaine

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
And also...

O Holy Smack
Silent Bugsy (ROPS for the use of)
Hark! The Pigeons On The Pure Stuff Sing
O Come All Ye Marxists
O Little City of Nottingham
God Rest Ye Merry Pigeons
Away In A Minger
The Three Smack Heads
The Holly and Pure Stuff
See Amid the Winter's Cocaine

I wish it could be pure stuff everyday
Fairytale of Nottingham (and berlin etc)
White Christmas (no name change)
All I want for Christmas is glue
Bugsy the coke nosed liar

My considered opinion FWIW.

The likes of bugsy, bravo, HB, baglock etc are all mentally disturbed & as I was always taught you shouldn't mock the afflicted so I'm thinking SPOTY should be a poster who presents as rationale but frankly comes across as a bit of a cnut.

Brotherton lad
Graculas
Ex bleep

As a top three?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bugsy the Coke-Nosed Liar
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
you would want to punch and punch and punch it until it glows*

All of the other commies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor bugsy
Join in any SWP games

Then one foggy Christmas Eve
his dealer came to say
"Bugsy, with your nose so white
Won't you be my mule tonight?"

They stuffed his bum with bags and bags
it was really bad
so at least for once he could
be thankful to his Dad

Then how the druggies loved him
As they shouted out with glee
"bugsy the coke-Nosed liar
You'll go down on tramps for free

*doesn't really fit with the original song but who cares?

Last edited:
My considered opinion FWIW.

The likes of bugsy, bravo, HB, baglock etc are all mentally disturbed & as I was always taught you shouldn't mock the afflicted so I'm thinking SPOTY should be a poster who presents as rationale but frankly comes across as a bit of a cnut.

Brotherton lad
Graculas
Ex bleep

As a top three?
What part of mentally disturbed, and mocking the afflicted don't you understand?