Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't you ever tire of posting the same old shit?

You know, like when people cast the same old aspersions on you?
Why do you assume I was refer to yourself?

philc

LE
He didn't sell drugs the same as he never punched a German copper, or owns a Desert Eagle in a safe in Switzerland, or is a master framer and picture restorer, or find and start using a long forgotton shade of yellow, or held a world record for sprinting, or was an acclaimed gymnast that used his skills to carry large hods of bricks up a scaffold without ladders, or walked freely and frequently between East and West Berlin with just a casual nod to the guards, or has published a book, or had members of his family shot by the Security Forces in NI, not even twice, or had any involvement in OP CORPORATE in any way whatsoever, or was a medic in the army, or was a weapons instructor. Every single one of his stories is just that, a story, full of innacuracies and bullshit.

When you put it like that the bloke sounds a bit of a knob, any idea how much a Safe Deposit box costs in Switzerland?

When you put it like that the bloke sounds a bit of a knob, any idea how much a Safe Deposit box costs in Switzerland?
Pffft... for somebody on £300k p.a. for his translating services plus the sales of his art and his books... it’s peanuts.

He probably stores all of his accumulated wealth - from his global drugs empire, backhanders from the citizens of the GDR when he was a Stasi agent, royalties on his Camel Piss Yellow paint invention etc in Swiss boxes.. Probably gets the little box for the pistol free on a BOGOF deal.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Why do you assume I was refer to yourself?

Do you work in an Indian call centre?

esl.png

philc

LE
Pffft... for somebody on £300k p.a. for his translating services plus the sales of his art and his books... it’s peanuts.

He probably stores all of his accumulated wealth - from his global drugs empire, backhanders from the citizens of the GDR when he was a Stasi agent, royalties on his Camel Piss Yellow paint invention etc in Swiss boxes.. Probably gets the little box for the pistol free on a BOGOF deal.

Well anyone with half a brain would know to live in Italy and get the ferry from Arona to Locarno to avoid inquisitive eyes and pick up you spare passport, cash and whatever, easy peasy, well it was early 2000s.

Do you work in an Indian call centre?

View attachment 525640
Is that all you can come up with? Or do you identify with using catsuit as toothpaste?

I bet your partner loves the fact PRT used you as a wrist watch. I’ve a spare clean house if you want to see what One looks like!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Is that all you can come up with? Or do you identify with using catsuit as toothpaste?

I bet your partner loves the fact PRT used you as a wrist watch. I’ve a spare clean house if you want to see what One looks like!

Oh.

So apparently you were referring to me then?

(And it's a long time since I've owned a catsuit). :p

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
What makes you think that we aren't already? We might have two accounts.
There be a lot more of us feckers on ROPS if you were.

Latest Threads