Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You were never in the army and have a severe brain injury.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Rats! That is pure one-upmanship. I now feel inadequate with my modererate (just short of severe classification) brain injury.
At least my jimpy loved me.
I need gin.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
What if I said that some hypothetical person offered to walk with me from a certain venue in Waterloo, to the station, then the same hypothetical person bounded up the escalator three stairs at a time, presumably to show his physical prowess, leaving me standing?

Would that count as hypothetical knobbish behaviour?

No. It just indicates you have a fat arse and smoker‘s lungs.

What if I said that some hypothetical person offered to walk with me from a certain venue in Waterloo, to the station, then the same hypothetical person bounded up the escalator three stairs at a time, presumably to show his physical prowess, leaving me standing?

PRT?

NSP

LE
New nomination: @earth

Evidence: pick any of the "India" threads at random for many, many examples of utter penistry, many of them vaguely racist.

There you have it, a firm nomination for SPOTY So no fooking about this year. I am the outstanding candidate, you know you want to vote for me. So don’t let anything get in the way of you much needed vote this year. Remember a vote for anyone else is what is known as a vote for fake news.
Are you just lonely? Is that why you make up all these fantasies?

Here is a link to a support group that could help.

There you have it, a firm nomination for SPOTY So no fooking about this year. I am the outstanding candidate, you know you want to vote for me. So don’t let anything get in the way of you much needed vote this year. Remember a vote for anyone else is what is known as a vote for fake news.

Oh, I don't want you to win; just to know the widespread contempt in which you are held by the rest of the site.

Last edited:

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Are there some nominees who are just too stupid or penile to receive the accolade of SPOTY.

Like the Irish idiot, I don't want him to win anything other than being first to have his face cut off by Sluggy.

No.

That person was merely ashamed to be seen with a fat, gopping slut.

Thank you, it's an honour just to be nominated.

I'd better start on my acceptance speech.
Don’t bother with the acceptance speech - the whole thing is rigged and you stand more chance of being the next prime minister than you do of winning SPotY.

Not really though. It isn’t rigged - It’s just that our SPotYs are such superturbocharged Grade AAA+ cocks that we've never yet had a one event winner. They keep winning until they flounce, die or touch a woman’s ladyparts.

This year’s winner fully fits the profile so stand down and wait your turn.

Cromarty

Old-Salt
Don’t bother with the acceptance speech - the whole thing is rigged and you stand more chance of being the next prime minister than you do of winning SPotY.

Not really though. It isn’t rigged - It’s just that our SPotYs are such superturbocharged Grade AAA+ cocks that we've never yet had a one event winner. They keep winning until they flounce, die or touch a woman’s ladyparts.

This year’s winner fully fits the profile so stand down and wait your turn.

Well that's disappointing.

And just so I know for the future, what happens after i get to touch a woman's ladyparts?

Last edited: