Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never mentioned anyone's wife in fact I never even mentioned a name. Perhaps changing your name to Lancelot or Galahad might be appropriate.
I find it very strange that you are so shy and reticent when in the company of people that you do not know very well but on here you charge around like a demented puppy.
Weak.

I never mentioned anyone's wife in fact I never even mentioned a name. Perhaps changing your name to Lancelot or Galahad might be appropriate.
I find it very strange that you are so shy and reticent when in the company of people that you do not know very well but on here you charge around like a demented puppy.
Oh, ok.

You don't know what I'm referring to, but getting upset anyway.

Advertising Andrex?

I never get upset :) As you quoted my post I am sure I understand what you were referring to.
Now be a good boy and do what you are good at in real life and be quiet.
He has been anything but A good laugh when I’ve met him.

I am trying to figure out who your old user name is, how is @Mr_Fingerz these days? I am sure @Oddbod is so proud of you!

so @CrashTestDummy and his partner @StBob072 are triggered.
Both in their early 60’s enjoying younger men.

Last edited:

Robme

LE
There is no way he is a medical professional of any sort. He’s been asked on numerous threads by numerous posters about his medical background (I think badger heed or bile spewer clocked him first?) He stops posting (with that login at any rate) then sneaks back in after while when he reckons the heat is off him. He is fully deserving of nomination for SPoTY. He is firmly in the same camp as @Robme / @KnockKnock.
There you have it, a firm nomination for SPOTY So no fooking about this year. I am the outstanding candidate, you know you want to vote for me. So don’t let anything get in the way of you much needed vote this year. Remember a vote for anyone else is what is known as a vote for fake news.

There you have it, a firm nomination for SPOTY So no fooking about this year. I am the outstanding candidate, you know you want to vote for me. So don’t let anything get in the way of you much needed vote this year. Remember a vote for anyone else is what is known as a vote for fake news.
Have yer sucked any Judges off recently like ?

How is the 5G mast burning going these days? Have you destroyed them all yet?

dlrg

LE
Meryy christ.jpg

You were never in the army and have a severe brain injury.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk