Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also beside his picture of himself and Neil Armstrong, having completed the landing.
They aced the interviews at NASA when they told the interviewees that it's hardly rocket science is it

You could hang it on your office wall. Next to the Queen’s Award For Importing Slave Labour, the framed letter from the Prime Minister of India thanking you for suggesting he call himself Giles and that photo of you handing the scissors to the Pope when he cut the ribbon on the Helsinki to Cape Town road / rail bridge you project managed.
Is this a reincarnation of the sainted Tropper?

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
I’m sort of used to the constant inane comments to be honest. They are almost (but not quite) likeable. The trolling is a bit unnecessary but I guess at your age you are getting a bit bitter
Whilst I disagree with a lot of @Brotherton Lad politics and pro European stance, he did go down south. So in my book I’d buy him a pint.

However you are just weak and emotional.

Upset? You clearly were enough to ask to be deleted, then must have sobered up and started posting again.
Again why did you come back? It wasn’t just that thread you had a meltdown on.
You need to take a chill pill and calm down a bit. I know it must be tough since you lost you wife, oh but you didn’t. Then there was the cancer. Oh but there wasn’t. I seem to recollect sluggy even coming to your defence and citing your regular posting about suffering from depression as the reason everyone needed to back off.

the dogs say ‘hi’. I’ll post a piccie of them in the hound thread and that’s you sorted for w@nking material tonight.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
You need to take a chill pill and calm down a bit. I know it must be tough since you lost you wife, oh but you didn’t. Then there was the cancer. Oh but there wasn’t. I seem to recollect sluggy even coming to your defence and citing your regular posting about suffering from depression as the reason everyone needed to back off.

the dogs say ‘hi’. I’ll post a piccie of them in the hound thread and that’s you sorted for w@nking material tonight.

Whilst the judges are evidently busy with their heads together in consultation, perhaps a reminder is in order that this year's competition is based solely in penis-artistry throughout 2020.

Apart from that your last paragraph is probably cool.

Latest Threads