Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
You could hang it on your office wall. Next to the Queen’s Award For Importing Slave Labour, the framed letter from the Prime Minister of India thanking you for suggesting he call himself Giles and that photo of you handing the scissors to the Pope when he cut the ribbon on the Helsinki to Cape Town road / rail bridge you project managed.
Also beside his picture of himself and Neil Armstrong, having completed the landing.

Yokel

LE
His ponytail got caught in mincing machine and dragged in him in.

Did you mean to say he was caught mincing wearing a ponytail and reactolite glasses?

He posted something strange about lifelike dolls but fecked if I'm going to look for it.

See? What did I tell you? He always seemed odd and his username was appropriate.

Maybe he is just depressed after he bit his girlfriend on the bum, and she farted and flew out of the window?

You could hang it on your office wall. Next to the Queen’s Award For Importing Slave Labour, the framed letter from the Prime Minister of India thanking you for suggesting he call himself Giles and that photo of you handing the scissors to the Pope when he cut the ribbon on the Helsinki to Cape Town road / rail bridge you project managed.
Be careful- he’ll grab some spare change from down his settee and buy out your airline. No more left handed seats for you...you’ll end up on a bar stool!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Also beside his picture of himself and Neil Armstrong, having completed the landing.

... before moving on to paper the hallway.

Then at the side of Concorde after masterminding it’s financing. Then went on to work on the space shuttle. He made sliced bread he did.
Be careful- he’ll grab some spare change from down his settee and buy out your airline. No more left handed seats for you...you’ll end up on a bar stool!
Bad bad people. It’s only a bit of fun after all.

I remember seeing some headlines about that. Everyone was asking who the c*nt in the helmet was stood next to Bob.

Then at the side of Concorde after masterminding it’s financing. Then went on to work on the space shuttle. He made sliced bread he did.

They aced the interviews at NASA when they told the interviewees that it's hardly rocket science is it

I’ve not nominated yet so I go for @Brotherton Lad as he was robbed last year. @Bravo_Bravo should get a lifetime award. My second nomination is @Himmler74 who should pip Brotherston Lad at the post IMHO as he is a complete throbber

It doesnt matter what Brotherton lad did last year only this year counts, so unless you say why (plus evidence if you have it) I dont think we can include him.

I’ve not nominated yet so I go for @Brotherton Lad as he was robbed last year. @Bravo_Bravo should get a lifetime award. My second nomination is @Himmler74 who should pip Brotherston Lad at the post IMHO as he is a complete throbber
I thought you had packed in the drink? If we are talking about complete throbber‘s we should include your legendary flounce, when you lost it and asked the Admins to delete you.

Remind us why you flounced?

7A9AAB18-470D-4D6B-9B3E-043A4B234A79.png

Thank you for your support. Much appreciated.

I’m sort of used to the constant inane comments to be honest. They are almost (but not quite) likeable. The trolling is a bit unnecessary but I guess at your age you are getting a bit bitter

how long ago was it I upset didums?
Upset? You clearly were enough to ask to be deleted, then must have sobered up and started posting again.
Again why did you come back? It wasn’t just that thread you had a meltdown on.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m sort of used to the constant inane comments to be honest. They are almost (but not quite) likeable. The trolling is a bit unnecessary but I guess at your age you are getting a bit bitter
I think @Brotherton Lad prefers lager or pale ale, but I might be wrong.

MsG

Latest Threads