Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I heard he fell on his back and couldn't get back up, he starved to death after 2 years.

1606560940899.png

Sober up Grac, your English is worse than mine, and that's saying something!
Sober as feck, been working since 08:00...always do typos when I'm working on one PC and on here on another, you want to see the update mails I've sent to our cuntomers....

I thought that was @amazing__lobster.

Did we ever establish if the bad review was written by anyone other than oddbod himself?

As the COs didn't find it as amusing as I did, it doubtful that Bravo Bravo and Amazing Lobster will ever admit to it.

Page 7 et seq of the How to fix the north thread is proving informative in backing up one of my earlier nominations.

@bobthebuilder

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
I used to label him as a gun nut, was a guaranteed bite, mind, almost all of his posts were bites or driven by furious anger. It's the mythical power of the ponytail you see.
He did go to school with derrick bird.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
He loved going over the pond though, twice a year most years. No surprise if he's finally settled there I suppose, wonder if he's in his local Trump militia.
watching him melt down with election result. Wonder if he ever did finish his kitchen? They amount of grease on the walls was a sight.

Latest Threads