Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s more about how much less of a twat he sounds than echo echo...

If the SWP told him to, he would parrot what emcon Econcon said

Also you didnt tag him properly

So when does polling open, and who do we get as candidates? I'd nominate:

1/ Ipso_Facto (though I'm sure it's a sock)
2/ Emcon Emconon (though I'm sure it's a troll)
3/ Stacker1 (as an agent provocateur prepared to argue any point just to be difficult)

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
So when does polling open, and who do we get as candidates? I'd nominate:

1/ Ipso_Facto (though I'm sure it's a sock)
2/ Emcon Emconon (though I'm sure it's a troll)
3/ Stacker1 (as an agent provocateur prepared to argue any point just to be difficult)
How dare you try to nominate Stacker.

I’ve no dog in this fight but...

who is this @Tyk chap?
Never pinged on my radar before.

Trying a bit too hard for some relevance I would hazard a guess.
lots of gob but not enough groundwork and foundation,

I won’t nominate him because, their impartial excellencies have already decided and- I’m not qualified.

Jarrod is feckin shit at creating fun days out for everyone though..maybe explains why he’s single at....61

J’rrod holds the monopoly on Yorkshire cuntishness (even though he’s half Welsh)
Calderdale can stfu and wait their turn. ‘Tyk’

Last edited:

Tyk

LE
I’ve no dog in this fight but...

who is this @Tyk chap?
Never pinged on my radar before.

Trying a bit too hard for some relevance I would hazard a guess.
lots of gob but not enough groundwork and foundation,

I won’t nominate him because, their impartial excellencies have already decided and- I’m not qualified.

Jarrod is feckin shit at creating fun days out for everyone though..maybe explains why he’s single at....61

J’rrod holds the monopoly on Yorkshire cuntishness (even though he’s half Welsh)
Calderdale can stfu and wait their turn. ‘Tyk’

Feel free to nominate me, I could use some kind of win in 2020 :D

Is it wrong to permit myself a small smile that both Knock Knock and Himmler are on ROPs?

I, for one, am sorry to see them on ROPs. When did the COs stop boiling members in fizzy bum gravy for the crime of being pole smoking touchers of livestock and members of crab air?

Further to that, will the COs be returning our annual subscriptions for the maintenance and operation of the shit cauldrons?

Best windup ever from Stacker was him telling Oddbod that I'd left a bad online review for his business.

I'd done no such thing, but the bloke raged about it for years.

A masterwork.

Best windup ever from Stacker was him telling Oddbod that I'd left a bad online review for his business.

A masterwork.
"Passed my six year old daughter his phone number when my back was turned"

Still makes me laugh.

Edited to add link

After the dozy cunt posted it, more reviews were left but sadly they were all eventually taken down.

He was frothing about Bravo Bravo and Amazing lobster for years afterwards.

Last edited:
What happened to him? Shot himself? Mother knacker him?

I heard he fell on his back and couldn't get back up, he starved to death after 2 years.

I heard he fell on his back and couldn't get back up, he starved to death after 2 years.
His ponytail got caught in mincing machine and dragged in him in.

Last edited:

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

A masterwork.

I thought that was @amazing__lobster.

Did we ever establish if the bad review was written by anyone other than oddbod himself?

Latest Threads