Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coming from you; who reminds me of the door gunner in full metal jacket. Anyone who runs is a deep racist orange man bad supporter and anyone, who stands still is a russian operative.
Anybody who thinks this guy is going to save orange man deserves a lifetime SPOTY award.
rudy-giuliani Wal2l.jpg

Polyester

War Hero
Whatever do you mean?
Ah, you are quite right Stacker. I got carried away with myself, didn’t tag the miscreant or include evidence of his misbehaviour. I forgot that it’s all just a bit of light hearted fun.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I don't see why @A signaller has been nominated. Most of his posts are fine.

@A signaller wasn't being nominated in that post mate but was being told that he'd been nominated by someone else.

Some may consider him a boring fart and, although he has a total lack of Persec and does hark back to the past a lot, he's harmless, polite and hasn't any sign of nastiness in him.

Right's right so I don't mind white-knighting him. He's certainly not SPoTY material especially considering some of the swamp-dwellers on offer...

This needs more thought. You can have a herd of cows and a gaggle of geese. But what is it when there are so many, many candidates for SPOTY. There's a distinct possibility there could be a tie for first place.

Ecommiecon
DipsoFuckedup
Earth (also front runner for Street-shitting rapist of the year)
DaManShootMeLotsOfTimesBegorrah
etc.

So what would it be?

A cumming of SPOTYs?
An ejaculation?
A dribble?
A wanking?

I think we need to decide this first before the SPOTY is detrmined.

A clusterwankspanglecunt.

That should also annoy @KnockKnock.

Hopefully.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
What's the prize, a Life of Brian crucifix?
Im the biggest cock.jpg

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I was talking to mastu Moderator.

And I think you'll find BB is Far King L.

I thought he had another sockie with a picture of Daniel Craig as a masturbator?

Latest Threads