Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the fact that you keep going off on one about how much you don't care?
He has been continually reminded of this character flaw in the past, but doesn't seem to grasp the concept of stop digging when you are in a big hole. Its as if without a barbed response, his life has no meaning, structure or future. Its all rather sad really.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
By the fact that you keep going off on one about how much you don't care?

If someone really really doesn't care then they put a lot of effort into not caring.

It's a bit like leaving the site or ignoring someone.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
He has been continually reminded of this character flaw in the past, but doesn't seem to grasp the concept of stop digging when you are in a big hole. Its as if without a barbed response, his life has no meaning, structure or future. Its all rather sad really.
You're saying that he's an attention whore?

Try this, then, knacker-features!

Whereby I'd wager a goodly sum that the only folks on ARRSE who're able to fully understand that are stoaty (Bloke on the Range) and me. But do your pathetic best, gobshite!:lol::lol::lol:

MsG

A larger clue for terminal thickies like you, Nukey_Boy:
Take a butcher's at the post I was responding to.

MsG

Wherever did you get the idea I give a fück about what you post, you stupid cünt.

MsG

Shut the fvck up.

Oh yeah, the famed Ninja and his skills. I guess I better make sure to zip tie him, and contain those massive biceps he was so proud of. I think he missed his calling of Professional Leprechaun Body builder!

I think I've found where he took his bodybuilding lessons

welsh bodybuilder.png

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well on his current exceptional effort it appears Robme in his various guises will have the distinction of the first SPOTY I aware of to be on ROPs when it's awarded.

A1, Olympic standard, weapons grade, galactic star fleet level.. Oscar winner. BAFTA nominated. Booker prize winner. Known on 7 star systems. Inter galaxy supreme champion. Noble laureate. Pulitzer winner, gold with diamonds blue peter badge holder....might be!

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Ein Aufmerksamkeit hure shurely?

Dunno why Bogsy makes such a fuss of this translatin' lark, it's all just copy & paste! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mrs.G

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Wherever did you get the idea I give a fück about what you post, you stupid cünt.

MsG
Yes, we can all see how not bothered you are.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Well on his current exceptional effort it appears Robme in his various guises will have the distinction of the first SPOTY I aware of to be on ROPs when it's awarded.
That's proper dedication, that is.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Ein Aufmerksamkeit hure shurely?

Dunno why Bogsy makes such a fuss of this translatin' lark, it's all just copy & paste! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mrs.G
Except when you're as thick as you and get it wrong!

It's "eine Aufmerksamkeitshure". Though you might like to know that, bollock-brain. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MsG

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Except when you're as thick as you and get it wrong!

It's "eine Aufmerksamkeitshure". Though you might like to know that, bollock-brain. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MsG
Are you sure Drugsy? I thought we spoke English in this country

Latest Threads