Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FoC :mrgreen:
Mrs.G

1606392389387.png

OK, I'll go balls out and nominate the biggest chopper on the site (SWIDT)
The claw hammer wielding, serrated steak knife in reserve pub car park scrapping, brainless holocaust denying, ex Guards Para hardman, top giant cock, @Higgs_bosun.
Loses an argument and offered to fight me at a place of my choosing at 2200 one night then posts at 3am that he would meet at 10am at some hole on the other side of the country. Then posts photos of himself and a diatribe of what he would have done.
He doesn't just deserve SPOTY, he deserves a padded cell and extreme counselling:

View attachment 523780
His collection of bikes:
View attachment 523781

A glimpse into madness:
View attachment 523782

That is epically hilarious! What a twot!

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Wow, extremely short flash to bang time there Bugsy. You should post a few more dits before your meltdown post though, otherwise it's no fun. You went full retard after just one post, up your game, you have some real competition now.

I think he got the wrong end of the stick ref. the advice to "go ugly early".

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Oh, look! Murph'_Whore, Mr Negative himself! Fact is, Mr Negative, I've never been put forward as a candidate. Imagine that, eh? On the other hand, I put you forward as the Total Cünt of the Year for your incessant attempts to put me forward as the Whatever of the Year.

In fact, I put you forward as the Absolute Jealous Cünt of the Decade for continuous efforts to undermine me no matter what. I've no idea what your serious issues are, mush, and they don't interest me in the slightest, by what I've noticed is that you're always there to readily negate whatever I post. Even if it's just to post: "Not true". You've been doing that now for well over 14 years. So what has that given you personally, eh? Have you grown any inches? Is your dick longer or thicker than before? Has your salary increased appreciably?

And you know what difference your absolute obligation to doing me down at every step on ARRSE has made to my personal life? None at all! Nothing whatsoever has changed! Now ain't that a fückin' bastard, eh? You put in almost 14 years of dedicated "work" on ARRSE and it has no real-life effect. What a bummer! Ha.

MsG
Yup, you show them you don't care mate, you show the man :)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Do you think he mentions how it can set you free...?

that was Freddy Mercury, he had a different 'tash

Er, no-one asked what you're missing, mush.

MsG
As you are so desperate for an award this year, I will ask @stacker1 if he can see his way clear to give you a Fellowship Award. You know the sort of thing they give to a passed it has been at the TV awards.
We can post a montage of your greatest fibs and then let you post a thankyou meltdown speech before we all get pissed and forget you ever existed.

As you are so desperate for an award this year, I will ask @stacker1 if he can see his way clear to give you a Fellowship Award. You know the sort of thing they give to a passed it has been at the TV awards.
We can post a montage of your greatest fibs and then let you post a thankyou meltdown speech before we all get pissed and forget you ever existed.

Much as I like to laugh at Bugsy, I don't really want to give him any more attention in this tread.
I thought by banning him as a candidate might keep him away, but no, he's that desperate for attention he still had to turn up on this thread and accuse me of pursuing him. He's fucking mental.

Interestingly, I have just been warned off and threatened with a ban for making my preferred SPotY candidate cry.

Who? Name names. We want blood

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ah sure, that happens to a lot of folks. It's called "basic stupidity". One of the cures is called "education". You might want to try it.

MsG
Apres vous!

Interestingly, I have just been warned off and threatened with a ban for making my preferred SPotY candidate cry.

Did they threaten to post a crying baby photo if you made them cry again?

Did they threaten to post a crying baby photo if you made them cry again?
Who, His Excellent Modship, The Lord Protector of the Weak and Teary? No, no crying baby images threatened but he did reiterate the original warning to cease and desist.

One can only imagine the flood defences are failing just as the SPotY nominations get underway.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Much as I like to laugh at Bugsy, I don't really want to give him any more attention in this tread.
I thought by banning him as a candidate might keep him away, but no, he's that desperate for attention he still had to turn up on this thread and accuse me of pursuing him. He's ******* mental.
I might have to start thread banning if the nastiness doesn’t stop.

Latest Threads