Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Penes or Penii?

Do we have an SME on hand who could give a definitive.

PS. Being a site penis only makes you an SME on being a penis, which is not the same as being an SME on etymology.
Or indeed, knowing the meaning if the word "etymology".

Or indeed, knowing the meaning if the word "etymology".
Would that be a bit like knowing the difference between the words, 'if' and 'of'?

You can slow down now old thing. Victory is already yours for this year so take a well earned break from being a cunt and then set about next year’s contest with a renewed vigour.

Does SPOTY have to be an individual Arrser or could it equally apply to a grouping of like minded Arrsers?

It could equally be "Site Penes Of The Year".

If the committee would allow, I'd like to nominate all the wankspangles that were sucked in by Investigative journalist Carole Cadwalladr, the Guardian and the MSM in general when trumpeting the gospel that Arron Banks and the Leave campaign were sponsored by Russian Money. The SPOTY penes poured oil on the water by posting supportive tw@tters and dragging good threads into the dirt with their Russian funded boll0cks.
They clearly believed it, which, IMHO, makes them tumescent penes of the (last four) years.

It would be nice of them to own up to their penis antics but in the absence of their honesty, I'll start the list with:
@Graculus
@Bravo_Bravo
@Brotherton Lad
@Alan Partridge
@Gravelbelly
@petergriffen
@Detmold_Drunk
@Good CO

Feel free to add other Penes
This your next gig?

It quite hard to have a competition involving teams of penises as there are so few teams. Maybe pro/anti brexit and anyone who is RAF but that's about it.
And stackers...don't forget the fecking stackers

Would that be a bit like knowing the difference between the words, 'if' and 'of'?

You can slow down now old thing. Victory is already yours for this year so take a well earned break from being a **** and then set about next year’s contest with a renewed vigour.
That was a typo, rather obviously.

As is your misuse of the word "etymology".

Ha ha.

Don't forget to impress us all with your manly use of the Mong buttons. I assume you've had the worn out one replaced?

It does make you look ever so clever and not triggered in the slightest.

Leveller for worshipping the woke / sticking his tongue up Lewis Hamilton’s tax free hoop.

Bob the builder for believing anyone who’s not an expat businessman and is stupid enough to live and pay tax in the U.K. should be ignored / made redundant after a lifetime of service to their employer (e.g. BA, to take an entirely random example).

Niche penistry rather than year round, global thread bellendery I know but I feel better now.

Leveller for worshipping the woke / sticking his tongue up Lewis Hamilton’s tax free hoop.

Bob the builder for believing anyone who’s not an expat businessman and is stupid enough to live and pay tax in the U.K. should be ignored / made redundant after a lifetime of service to their employer (e.g. BA, to take an entirely random example).

Niche penistry rather than year round, global thread bellendery I know but I feel better now.

You lose points for not tagging them

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Ordinarily I'd agree with your groups definition but this is a bunch of arrsers that, despite all logic and reason, fully stood on their wonky soap boxes and fvcked up many a thread on the back of some mad cat lady's wibble, despite being politely and diplomatically warned of the error of their brane failures, the filthy cheese eating surrender monkeys.
You finished showing your arse in shop windows yet?

I came onto the thread after you, spackerman. Very far after you.
So you decided to destroy my reputation, even though I had no reputation to destroy? Do you see something wrong there, spackerinski? Why did you go to such lengths?
So I've always been a smelly old liar living in a hovel. Any actual evidence for that? Thought not. It's all well and good "wishing" for something, spackerman, but to prove it you have to put up viable evidence and all you've offered so far is, er, nothing. I rest my case.

MsG

On ARRSE, each and every user is responsible for their own reputation. If another user has pointed out a shortcoming then it’s your own fault for printing it in the first place.

Ritch

LE
Do you have a system for creating alternative usernames for people, or does it just sort of come to you?

He's not very good at it. I used to be called Ritch the Bitch. My three year old niece could come up with something a bit more hurtful.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
A small clue, but you're posting on the wrong thread.
A larger clue for terminal thickies like you, Nukey_Boy:
Take a butcher's at the post I was responding to.

MsG

On ARRSE, each and every user is responsible for their own reputation. If another user has pointed out a shortcoming then it’s your own fault for printing it in the first place.
And if that "reputation" is a total fabrication, it's nobody's fault but the fabricator's when it's torn to pieces.

Last edited:

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
You really are a stupid old man.

Message Ends
Wow! That really must have strained your very limited mental capabilities, Nukey_Boy! Would you like to sit you down for a minute or two?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
You're melting down like a Creme egg in a hot oven old chap.

Think of your blood pressure.