Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, look! Murph'_Whore, Mr Negative himself! Fact is, Mr Negative, I've never been put forward as a candidate. Imagine that, eh? On the other hand, I put you forward as the Total Cünt of the Year for your incessant attempts to put me forward as the Whatever of the Year.

In fact, I put you forward as the Absolute Jealous Cünt of the Decade for continuous efforts to undermine me no matter what. I've no idea what your serious issues are, mush, and they don't interest me in the slightest, by what I've noticed is that you're always there to readily negate whatever I post. Even if it's just to post: "Not true". You've been doing that now for well over 14 years. So what has that given you personally, eh? Have you grown any inches? Is your dick longer or thicker than before? Has your salary increased appreciably?

And you know what difference your absolute obligation to doing me down at every step on ARRSE has made to my personal life? None at all! Nothing whatsoever has changed! Now ain't that a fückin' bastard, eh? You put in almost 14 years of dedicated "work" on ARRSE and it has no real-life effect. What a bummer! Ha.

MsG
Wow, extremely short flash to bang time there Bugsy. You should post a few more dits before your meltdown post though, otherwise it's no fun. You went full retard after just one post, up your game, you have some real competition now.

dlrg

LE
@DaManBugs. I thought your performance here yesterday was rather poor. You were simply trying too hard. Wheeling out the same old one liners from a tired and worn script just didn't cut the mustard!

However, I was impressed by the revelation on the Trump Presidency thread (#51,522) that you were - delegated as an election observer in a local and national election in Nottingham in (you think) 2016. & credit for giving that Emcon 'Fella' a good bending!

I'm surprised you let him push you around.

As I said before he's always picking on me, he's just a big bully.
He is always abusive towards me for no reason.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
In all fairness, nobody should ever say that about you....

... a smelly cheap cider swilling, pigeon shouting lying old tramp living in a smashed pallet furniture filled hovel of multiple occupation is much more accurate.
Well it was multiple occupation, every other fecker moved out when he moved in.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
. You've actually succeeded in totally destroying any reputation I may have had on ARRSE. So what now?

..... your attempt at "destroying" me didn't succeed.

make your mind up you doddering old (fake) fool

I really can't believe you are real. I know you like to be a contrary old twat, but you can't even agree with yourself in your own post

Dredd

LE
Ooh! Instead of looking at you, you mean? You're giving yourself away there, fella. How bad is that, eh, spackerman? All this time you've been begging for ARRESErs to look at you instead of looking at Bugsy, eh?

That explains, in part, why you've been ruthlessly pursuing me across the ARRSE website for well over 14 years, though. So what do you eventually hope to achieve, spackerinsi? You've effectively destroyed my reputation on ARRSE, but no-one seems to be interested in that. I still garner copious "likes" for insightful posts. So how are you going to continue?

What a really sad cünt you are, fella. You've spent more than half a generation on ARRSE on destroying my reputation, yet it's come to nothing. I'm still here. I'm still laughing at you because I don't take you (and have never taken you) seriously! You're a fückin' joke, spackerman and that's how ARRSE sees you.

MsG

Handbags 3.jpg

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs. I thought your performance here yesterday was rather poor. You were simply trying too hard. Wheeling out the same old one liners from a tired and worn script just didn't cut the mustard!

However, I was impressed by the revelation on the Trump Presidency thread (#51,522) that you were - delegated as an election observer in a local and national election in Nottingham in (you think) 2016. & credit for giving that Emcon 'Fella' a good bending
Going into the council house public gallery for a warm doesn't mean he was 'delegated as an election observer' - even in Nottingham.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Go on Bogsy, get 'em on the ropes, show how you've 'never lost on the cobbles' - put some fake swiss-german in there with a smattering of umlauts!
Try this, then, knacker-features!

Whereby I'd wager a goodly sum that the only folks on ARRSE who're able to fully understand that are stoaty (Bloke on the Range) and me. But do your pathetic best, gobshite!:lol::lol::lol:

MsG

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Whereby I'd wager a goodly sum that the only folks on ARRSE who're able to fully understand that are stoaty (Bloke on the Range) and me. But do your pathetic best, gobshite!:lol::lol::lol:

MsG

just reminded me of this really

and I haven't got a clue what's going on in either. I suspect the second one, the unknown speaker is talking about work.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG
I'm calling fake! - who the hell are you and what have you done with Bogsy?
Not a misplaced umlaut in sight and just a youtube link - seriously? you expect me to actually watch that? have a word with yourself, 'fella' :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh, and it's 'Mit sozialischtem sozialistischem Grüß Gruß, Genosse'

p.s. couldn't mention 'Korenzy' could ya? ;)

Whereby I'd wager a goodly sum that the only folks on ARRSE who're able to fully understand that are stoaty (Bloke on the Range) and me. But do your pathetic best, gobshite
Is it an interview with Die Nolan Schwesteren?

P.S. As I've already told you Bugsy, as a lifetime achievement winner you are no longer elligible for the annual award. Please stop trying.

As I've already told you Bugsy, as a lifetime achievement winner you are no longer elligible for the annual award. Please stop trying.
Every awards show, needs a warm up act to get the audience loosened up and in the spirit... Larry O'Liar is this years warm up act and we should be very grateful to him for making the time to entertain us all.

Can you imagine the viewing figures if this awards ceremony was televised?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
but there comes a time when the majority of ARRSE members simply refuse to accept the bollix you attempt to sell.

MsG
The irony!

Going into the council house public gallery for a warm doesn't mean he was 'delegated as an election observer' - even in Nottingham.

Perhaps it was an election observer for 'leadership' of the SWP, usually derailed when they start arguing over who can get rapey first

Latest Threads