Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It started to liven up a bit last night, a decent post from Northern_Biff (Post 858 ). That's the standard that you should all be aiming for,

Plus Bugsy coming on to a thread that isn't about him and he cant be voted for, but still managing to make himself look (as usual) like a mentally retarded chimp. He's even making up his own awards, Absolute Jealous Cünt of the Decade. A first class meltdown from the smelly old liar despite no one voting for him.

Absolutely outstanding.

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh, look! Murph'_Whore, Mr Negative himself! Fact is, Mr Negative, I've never been put forward as a candidate. Imagine that, eh? On the other hand, I put you forward as the Total Cünt of the Year for your incessant attempts to put me forward as the Whatever of the Year.

In fact, I put you forward as the Absolute Jealous Cünt of the Decade for continuous efforts to undermine me no matter what. I've no idea what your serious issues are, mush, and they don't interest me in the slightest, by what I've noticed is that you're always there to readily negate whatever I post. Even if it's just to post: "Not true". You've been doing that now for well over 14 years. So what has that given you personally, eh? Have you grown any inches? Is your dick longer or thicker than before? Has your salary increased appreciably?

And you know what difference your absolute obligation to doing me down at every step on ARRSE has made to my personal life? None at all! Nothing whatsoever has changed! Now ain't that a fückin' bastard, eh? You put in almost 14 years of dedicated "work" on ARRSE and it has no real-life effect. What a bummer! Ha.

MsG
Wow..... I thought you'd turned a corner and left the toilet duck at the side of the bowl where it belongs...

Seems you're just an innate fucktard-spastic after all, poor effort though - is it like when you've not had a w**k for a while and when you do it comes out all lumpy and discoloured for a while until you get back in the rhythm?
Go on Bogsy, get 'em on the ropes, show how you've 'never lost on the cobbles' - put some fake swiss-german in there with a smattering of umlauts!
Dance monkey boy, dance! for it's time for Bogsy BINGO!!!

I've got a new card and i'm ready with my shiny dobber - go for it you smelly old tramps fluffer!

(Just wait until i've done the shopping and taken the dogs out first eh?).

By which you mean my address, spackemerman. Just what is wrong with you? You've spent nigh on 15 years ruthlessly pursuing me across the ARRSE boards. You've actually succeeded in totally destroying any reputation I may have had on ARRSE. So what now?

In accordance with the German slogan: "Ist der Ruf mal ruiniert, lebt es sich ganz ungeniert", you see that your attempt at "destroying" me didn't succeed. That doesn't mean that you've given up, does it? So what do you hope to achieve now, spackerinski? ]

You are the only ARRSEr who qualifies for the award of being the only one available and present to be awarded with the ARRSE award for being the only one able to instigate an argument with himself - and conclusively lose. That's got to stand aloft in your many awards there, spackerman.

MsG
I've no dog in this fight by I think it's a bit rich you blaming others for "destroying your reputation."

"A bit of fun" my fückin' arse! It's an all-out, ruthless competition of "mine's bigger than yours". But, then again, what would you expect on a website on which everyone wants to be an "alpha male"

MsG

Way to make a thread all about You again.

I suppose its 7 pages to late to say - - Just ignore Bugsy dont let him derail this into another Bugsy (the attention seeker) v the world thread (again)

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
@OneTenner

There’s that ‘gobment’ you were waiting for :)
B'stard!! I chucked that card after Bogsy went all quiet & sullen, never mind, i've got a new one now, the fecker's got 'Korenzy' on it though.....

I suppose its 7 pages to late to say - - Just ignore Bugsy dont let him derail this into another Bugsy (the attention seeker) v the world thread (again)

No, really, it's absolutely, side-splittingly hilarious watching the same people post exactly the same insults over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Just kidding - it's like some forbidden circle of Hell populated by repetitive, dreary memes that even Dante dare not write about.

No, really, it's absolutely, side-splittingly hilarious watching the same people post exactly the same insults over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Just kidding - it's like some forbidden circle of Hell populated by repetitive, dreary memes that even Dante dare not write about.

I did ask him to take it to the poo poo thread but he wanted to play in here.

Latest Threads