Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Ooh, look! Two total cünts desperately trying to out-**** eath other. How interesting.:p

MsG
Look, a sad, lonely old man desperate to be noticed by anyone!

How was your latest shift at QMC?

Last edited:
So why don't you just put me on "ignore" you fückwit!!!

Mit sozialistischem Gruß, Genosse! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think he still wants to laugh at you, but in the poo poo thread.

Thanks for mashing the mong button.

Are you going to send me another teary PM telling me you thought I was different to all the rest?

I truly thought that you were, yet you never call, answer my messages or return the gifts I bestowed upon you. I am beginning to think that you only wanted one thing and that maybe you don't care... sob.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Look everybody, look at Bugsy, LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!
Ooh! Instead of looking at you, you mean? You're giving yourself away there, fella. How bad is that, eh, spackerman? All this time you've been begging for ARRESErs to look at you instead of looking at Bugsy, eh?

That explains, in part, why you've been ruthlessly pursuing me across the ARRSE website for well over 14 years, though. So what do you eventually hope to achieve, spackerinsi? You've effectively destroyed my reputation on ARRSE, but no-one seems to be interested in that. I still garner copious "likes" for insightful posts. So how are you going to continue?

What a really sad cünt you are, fella. You've spent more than half a generation on ARRSE on destroying my reputation, yet it's come to nothing. I'm still here. I'm still laughing at you because I don't take you (and have never taken you) seriously! You're a fückin' joke, spackerman and that's how ARRSE sees you.

MsG

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
You get funnies from people who are laughing at you.

Don't confuse this with "favourable" icons.

Ooh, look! Two total cünts desperately trying to out-**** eath other. How interesting.:p

MsG
I was going to reply with a suitable list of descriptive adjectives to describe the bog-gargling pseudo-commie tosspot, then I realised, I just couldn't be arsed.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
You get funnies from people who are laughing at you.

Don't confuse this with "favourable" icons.
Ooh! You really have a problem with your friends, don't you, Runky_Boy? Is it because they've discovered that you're a total cünt?
Maybe you should square with them and admit that you're a gobment spy. It might make things easier for you, who knows?

MsG

Ooh! Instead of looking at you, you mean? You're giving yourself away there, fella. How bad is that, eh, spackerman? All this time you've been begging for ARRESErs to look at you instead of looking at Bugsy, eh?

That explains, in part, why you've been ruthlessly pursuing me across the ARRSE website for well over 14 years, though. So what do you eventually hope to achieve, spackerinsi? You've effectively destroyed my reputation on ARRSE, but no-one seems to be interested in that. I still garner copious "likes" for insightful posts. So how are you going to continue?

What a really sad cünt you are, fella. You've spent more than half a generation on ARRSE on destroying my reputation, yet it's come to nothing. I'm still here. I'm still laughing at you because I don't take you (and have never taken you) seriously! You're a fückin' joke, spackerman and that's how ARRSE sees you.

MsG

Bugsy, it was you who decided to come onto the thread, a thread that specifically barred your user name for SPOTY award. How is that pursuing you?

Well done on getting likes Bugsy, it must make you feel better.

Did you ever had a reputation to destroy? You have always been a smelly old liar living in a hovel.

Always after attention arent you Bugsy?

Ooh! You really have a problem with your friends, don't you, Runky_Boy? Is it because they've discovered that you're a total cünt?
Maybe you should square with them and admit that you're a gobment spy. It might make things easier for you, who knows?

MsG

This has got to be one of the weirdest meltdown over several posts that you have ever had.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I was going to reply with a suitable list of descriptive adjectives to describe the bog-gargling pseudo-commie tosspot, then I realised, I just couldn't be arsed.
And no-one would have given a flying fück anyway. What a surprise, eh?

MsG
The melt down started sooner than expected tonight...

C9E5534D-5DBB-41D0-B372-85A36EFC0A55.gif

MsG

Could you stop picking on stacker. It’s bang out of order.

MsG
You've a reputation besides as a berk? Drug Dealer to Children? Stasi Grass? Liar? Pigeon rapist? Toilet duck drinking wee smelling rough sleeper?

Latest Threads