Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just out of interest, is a poll any nearer or is it still nominations?

We dont want to make the poll for a while, it would help if people made a few proper nominations from the supposed vast choice that was alluded to during this thread.

We dont want to make the poll for a while, it would help if people made a few proper nominations from the supposed vast choice that was alluded to during this thread.

who is drawing up the shortlist?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Do you have a system for creating alternative usernames for people, or does it just sort of come to you?

It just cums to him.

Like his dad did.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I could be sucking off tramps for their cider dregs and my life would still be better than his.
So you're saying he just gets the vinegar stroke and not the cider dregs?
Not even when he shows his noodly biceps?

I nominate Dr Death.

He has suceeded in being the unfunniest cünt on ARRSE, with cringeworthy jokes even a 7 year old would roll their eyes at.

Casually mentions professionalism while having the username Dr Death, talking about patients, hiding in his office and tipping up at work pissed - none of which is probably true, he’s just trying to endear himself with the big boys.

Bigs up being an officer despite us all knowing he spent three weeks at Sandhurst on a KFS course.

Tries to dish it out, but takes umbrage with any incoming. Attempted emotional blackmail with me, referring to my life being saved by doctors. He is correct in this, but their great efforts do not make him any less a twát.

Gets very weepy if he has a bad day.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Ill PM you an address of a hovel in Nottingham to start one.
By which you mean my address, spackemerman. Just what is wrong with you? You've spent nigh on 15 years ruthlessly pursuing me across the ARRSE boards. You've actually succeeded in totally destroying any reputation I may have had on ARRSE. So what now?

In accordance with the German slogan: "Ist der Ruf mal ruiniert, lebt es sich ganz ungeniert", you see that your attempt at "destroying" me didn't succeed. That doesn't mean that you've given up, does it? So what do you hope to achieve now, spackerinski? ]

You are the only ARRSEr who qualifies for the award of being the only one available and present to be awarded with the ARRSE award for being the only one able to instigate an argument with himself - and conclusively lose. That's got to stand aloft in your many awards there, spackerman.

MsG

I nominate Dr Death.

He has suceeded in being the unfunniest cünt on ARRSE, with cringeworthy jokes even a 7 year old would roll their eyes at.

Casually mentions professionalism while having the username Dr Death, talking about patients, hiding in his office and tipping up at work pissed - none of which is probably true, he’s just trying to endear himself with the big boys.

Bigs up being an officer despite us all knowing he spent three weeks at Sandhurst on a KFS course.

Tries to dish it out, but takes umbrage with any incoming. Attempted emotional blackmail with me, referring to my life being saved by doctors. He is correct in this, but their great efforts do not make him any less a twát.

You need to tag him, otherwise he might not see your post and scream with rage.

Could a friendly passing mod punt Bugsy's posts from here to the poo-poo head thread please? Partly to keep this thread on track but mostly because it would amuse me.

I nominate Dr Death.

Is he the one that reckons he's a fanny doctor ?

By which you mean my address, spackemerman. Just what is wrong with you? You've spent nigh on 15 years ruthlessly pursuing me across the ARRSE boards. You've actually succeeded in totally destroying any reputation I may have had on ARRSE. So what now?

In accordance with the German slogan: "Ist der Ruf mal ruiniert, lebt es sich ganz ungeniert", you see that your attempt at "destroying" me didn't succeed. That doesn't mean that you've given up, does it? So what do you hope to achieve now, spackerinski? ]

You are the only ARRSEr who qualifies for the award of being the only one available and present to be awarded with the ARRSE award for being the only one able to instigate an argument with himself - and conclusively lose. That's got to stand aloft in your many awards there, spackerman.

MsG

Arent you a bit paranoid Bugsy? Although I suppose my use of the word "hovel" might have made you think its all about you.
The only reputation you have on ARRSE is that you are a smelly old liar and I certainly have not destroyed that.

g

MsG
I recognise a lot of the words but they appear to have been tipped out of a box full of words and presented in the same order in which they landed on floor...

... are you trying to say you are not in the least bothered by @stacker1 ’s friendly banter?

You need to tag him, otherwise he might not see your post and scream with rage.

Allow me.

@Dr Death @Fake Sheikh @RTU'd or whatever you call yourself this week.

Consider yourself nominated for being the most predictable, boring, shit posting twat in the universe.

fs5.jpg

Latest Threads