Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
MacRaven/robme/Once.a.pilgrim/KnockKnock- all one and the same.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I had one of them feckers on ignore up unto recently. Hmm this is tricky do I really want the twat to win a trophy:???:

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Awesome reminder of how we need to remember it’s just a bit of fun
"A bit of fun" my fückin' arse! It's an all-out, ruthless competition of "mine's bigger than yours". But, then again, what would you expect on a website on which everyone wants to be an "alpha male"

MsG

Ah, the good old days when you could fling any accusation you liked during a free and open debate.

We shall not see their like again.
Arrse is not as brutal/funny/informative/factual* as it used to be when it was all just fields as far as a glass eye could see.

*Delete as appropriate

"A bit of fun" my fückin' arse! It's an all-out, ruthless competition of "mine's bigger than yours". But, then again, what would you expect on a website on which everyone wants to be an "alpha male"

MsG
Now now... You've been rather sensible of late, don't you be trying to steal BB's thunder.

MsG

Bugsy mate, I've already ruled you out as a contender for the award, if you want attention go to the poo poo thread.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG

Are you sure you're not confusing "site cunt" and "site penis".

Easy mistake to make.

Awesome comeback, did you just hear that in the playground?
I fear you are slightly out of date with playground banter. The more usual response is "Suck your mum".

More advanced practitioners can move on to statements such as "Your mum sucked me off for a cigarette" and "Your girlfriend is in the year below, you're a fucking paedo". Amusingly the latter is acceptable in a playground but not on ARRSE.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Awesome comeback, did you just hear that in the playground?
Exactly right, fückwit! And it was you who whispered it in my ear before I dropped you with a nifty left hook before the rest of our playground gang got there and did a real number on you. I saved you a whole lot of trouble there, shoogie, since you've always been known as a creepy, slimy sneak and a perpetual bubbler.

MsG

Exactly right, fückwit! And it was you who whispered it in my ear before I dropped you with a nifty left hook before the rest of our playground gang got there and did a real number on you. I saved you a whole lot of trouble there, shoogie, since you've always been known as a creepy, slimy sneak and a perpetual bubbler.

MsG
Keep drinking the toilet duck, it's doing wonders for your imagination. I'm just trying to picture your noodly arm giving anybody a hook, left or right.

MsG

Bugsy are you upset that I decided to not include you in the nominations for site penis of the year? Are you trying to crowbar your way in because you need the attention?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG
You've not got the hang of this internet thing, have you?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Bugsy are you upset that I decided to not include you in the nominations for site penis of the year? Are you trying to crowbar your way in because you need the attention?
Need the attention? That's your exclusive department, spackerman. It's you who needs the attention, That's not only why you constantly mention it as my alleged motivation (to detract from you own) by also why you reacted so extremely radically a coupla years back when everyone was on your back for one of your typical posts about "immigrants of colour". You then pathetically started a thread entitled: "Who wants to be in my gang" to bolster your precarious ego. Just how fückin' uncertain and wobbly can you get, eh?

But don't worry, spackerinski, you've an assured "home" on ARRSE, even if all the rest of the websites (including Facebook) think you're a total cünt.

MsG

Latest Threads