Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is the time for love and appreciation of fellow men and split arses.
Post your nominations here and my good self and @stacker1 will decide which of you is the biggest cock, you cocks.
I've just had a slight feeling of concernthat a Friend of Dorothy is trying to find a penis...

Some time ago I set up a sock account with a deliberately antagonistic stance towards my self and that smashing chap, Far King L.

It's so convincing I occasionally get PMs from various weevils moaning about me and asking to help them in their online meltdowns / BB Grr efforts...

So convincing that no one ever noticed it's appearance when you disappeared on ROPs

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
This thread still hasn't got the momentum of old ARRSE

Here is a fine example of what happened 5 years ago due to this competition

It even had legal threats from the OP

Its all a bit lacklustre this year. I feel like you all are just arent putting the effort in.
Awesome reminder of how we need to remember it’s just a bit of fun

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Just to bolster my case for @knock knock, I'd like to add -

4) having a stomach churning avatar.

Its all a bit lacklustre this year. I feel like you all are just arent putting the effort in.

Ah, the good old days when you could fling any accusation you liked during a free and open debate.

We shall not see their like again.

Ah, the good old days when you could fling any accusation you liked during a free and open debate.

We shall not see their like again.

Its certainly rare to see a meltdown of such magnitude these days.

philc

LE

Amusing he started that on Xmas day, clearly Santa did not deliver for him that Xmas.

Latest Threads