Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
We doing shit Meme photos these days? No wonder everyone is on FYBs. It's just so 2016.

please feel free to fuck off elsewhere if a single image (lifted from a web search) upsets you so much

anyway, back to supporting the calls for @KnockKnock to be considered for site penis of the year

for this

and for being an obvious sock of some kind. we all know what @jarrod248 does to socks, so I hope cockcock gets his 'comeuppance'

(edited for bugsyesque comedy name)

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
This is @KnockKnock

1606314578815.png

NSP

LE
(edited for bugsyesque comedy name)
Has anyone actually nominated @Drugsy this year (for crimes various and going a "fella" too far) or is the competition from toilets various too stiff this time around?

It does seem to be a target rich environment this year, it has to be said.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Has anyone actually nominated @Drugsy this year (for crimes various and going a "fella" too far) or is the competition from toilets various too stiff this time around?

Doesn't he have a lifetime achievement award? I suggested a posthumous one and was told that wasn't very polite.

I think it’s a matter of degree:

In post #51522 on the Trump Presidency thread, Bugsy just took down @Emcon Ecomcon with the following riposte:

“I don't know what you hope to achieve with your "conspiracy theory" that the vote was fixed in any way. If anything, it was the Republicans who were more interested in getting a fix in months before the election took place, with Dipshit Donny constantly (and erroneously) stating that postal voting was open to manipulation. Then he appointed that strange chubby fella as Postmaster General (with no experience whatsoever), who immediately proceeded to dismantle automatic sorting machines, remove thousands of postboxes from the streets, ban overtime deliveries etc”.

When we get to a point where Bugsy is demolishing a mong with logic, we have plumbed a new level of mongness...

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
@KnockKnock.

Reasons: a) thinking he knows more about the current state of dentistry than Fang Farrier, (see below)

b) getting all upset by icons he doesn't understand

c) the addled old fart probably isn't long for this world and it would be nice to see him win something before he shuffles off.
No one in dentistry knows everything, not even Fang Fang. But I know enough about AGP etc, and read all I can about present day dentistry, to be aware that dentists have little reason to letting down nhs dental patients, whilst private dental appointments seem to be readily available?

A fella too far, that could be the film of bugsy's life

He's have to die twice of course

Bugsy is exempt from the 2020 award as there are plans for a lifetime achievement award for being a lying penis.
Also it gives me a chance to slag someone off in this thread while remaining neutral.

I don't know why you think its a target rich environment, I think we have all of 3 proper contenders at the moment. ie people that have been mentioned several times and have had some evidence posted against them.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
@KnockKnock he has my nomination for been an absolute cockwomble he’s only joined in April this year but is such a cock he has to be in with a shout of SPOTY.

@KnockKnock he has my nomination for been an absolute cockwomble he’s only joined in April this year but is such a cock he has to be in with a shout of SPOTY.
Unless it's a sock on an Olympic level windup.

Unless it's a sock on an Olympic level windup.
Some time ago I set up a sock account with a deliberately antagonistic stance towards my self and that smashing chap, Far King L.

It's so convincing I occasionally get PMs from various weevils moaning about me and asking to help them in their online meltdowns / BB Grr efforts...

Some time ago I set up a sock account with a deliberately antagonistic stance towards my self and that smashing chap, Far King L.

It's so convincing I occasionally get PMs from various weevils moaning about me and asking to help them in their online meltdowns / BB Grr efforts...
Weak.

Thanks for mashing the mong button.

Are you going to send me another teary PM telling me you thought I was different to all the rest?

You should post some of the PMs so we can judge for ourselves.

Latest Threads