Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I wasn't referring to you...

indeed, but I do like using the vaguely amusing threat about no surviving enemies. Doesn't always go down well in job interviews, or police interviews for that matter

indeed, but I do like using the vaguely amusing threat about no surviving enemies. Doesn't always go down well in job interviews, or police interviews for that matter
Who in their right mind would feck with a bloke who does the length of the M1 in a Unicorn outfit?
Beard also.

That's seriously "dont even fecking go there" territory if ever I saw it.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Who in their right mind would feck with a bloke who does the length of the M1 in a Unicorn outfit?
Beard also.

That's seriously "dont even fecking go there" territory if ever I saw it.

in all fairness I was also in a car, it's not like a ran the fucking distance

Maybe if we get a sponsor.
Who wouldn't want that as a tag line for their company?

"Sponsoring ARRSE site penis of the year since ..."
But who should we approach?
Durex?
The Swedish made penis enlarger company?
Pfizer and their little blue pills?
Vagasil or Vagisan? Because the site penis is an irritating vagina.

Last edited:
Which is fair enough.

I'd contend that @Bravo_Bravo has made a comprehensive case to retain the title..........
His running to the mods and whining when people poke him for behaving like a bellend is certainly worthy of the award on its own.
I forget which mod is in his pocket, but I used to get regular threats from one when I used to poke him. I nominate him for not fighting his own corner.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
c'mon, tag @bob_the_bomb and link to some thread or post.

I'm far too lazy to look for it myself and @jarrod248 could die any moment (it's been due for 3000 years at least)

He’s just crying because all of his predictions of Trump’s ‘racing certainty’ came to naught.

He is now taking recourse in increasingly more fantastic claims of voter fraud, which he claims to have identified earlier than anyone else. Including the Trump team, apparently.

I do try to encourage him to get in touch with Rudi...even at a 1% cut of Rudi’s alleged $20k a day that would be better than being paid in turnips... :)