Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Easy way to sort this out.

No one can vote for themselves.

No one can vote for someone that someone else has voted for.

Already covered that one on the first page - https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/site-penis-of-the-year.302689/#post-10397430

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...s-too-much-arrse.302539/page-10#post-10375571 was a proper meltdown, not the usual "you're upset" "no you're upset" "you're upset and here's a mong button screenshot to prove it" handbags.

Threats of chewing throats out, demanding to be banned for other users' safety and my favourite "******* ban me now you wet **** duke"
This is the bit that bugs me. You can guarantee that the best contenders for SPOTY will get the red banner in time for the award ceremony.

Then their monumental penisry is forgotten while some minor annoyance mugs up for the award.

Shockwave/Greenfly is currently on an enforced sabbatical; please can he be allowed to make a monumental tit of himself for half a month, just so he can knock lesser penii into a cocked hat?

Last edited:

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Lazy ******* moderators. What is the point of having the responsibility of being moderators? The fact that only moderators can RoP or delete threads and posters means that they should give us the list of posters to SPoTY so that those of us without the banhammer can be given a single chance each year to decide on something serious. There should be a moderator each year removed as well as a site poster removed. November 23rd should be a list of moderator approved SPoTY contendors, with a week of amendments from the rest of us, so come December 1st, there is a definite shortlist to vote on.
That will only work if you can change your vote during December.

Easy way to sort this out.

No one can vote for themselves.

No one can vote for someone that someone else has voted for.
How about me and Jarrod make up the rules as we go along, rather than anybody else makes up the rules as they go along?

This is the bit that bugs me. You can guarantee that the best contenders for SPOTY will get the red banner in time for the award ceremony.

Then their monumental penisry is forgotten while someone minor annoyance mugs up for the award.

Shockwave/Greenfly is currently on an enforced sabbatical; please can he be allowed to make a monumental tit of himself for half a month, just so he can knock lesser penii into a cocked hat?
Isn't that a bit like saying Dennis Nilsen should have been allowed out of gaol for a week or two to enter a domestic drain blocking competition?

wheel

LE
Tradition dictates that moderators take no part in the decision making of this award. It's usually best for us to keep well away.

We know who the site ********* are, we deal with them on a daily basis. It's your turn now, search for them, dig them out, it's not hard.
Its easy for you as they flock to you like iron filings to a magnet.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

That'll trigger the weevils.

I have no living enemies

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads