Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Our SPOTY Himmler.

thanks, just checking you were not being rude to the historical figure (and apparently quite naughty man)

I like to think if I'd copped for SPoTY 2020, I wouldn't use the thread where I'd cemented my win with some utter penisry to ensure I copped for a bar to my SPoTY in 2021 as well.

Last edited:

ACAB

LE
I like to think if I'd copped for SPoTY 2020, I wouldn't use the thread where I'd cemented my win with some utter penisry to ensure I copped for a bar to my SPoTY in 2020 as well.
He's just taken the time to PM me calling me a coward.

It's all getting a bit old now.

HCL

LE
You're dead to me!! Fcuking RE:eek:

SCALEY Albereto its not rocket science is it!!!:mrgreen:

Mate, I'm with you in spirit there. The shame if wearing a gabbage on yer headress. And they never STFU about why they have a blue lanyard. If it was so precious how come they gave it to you scaleys? That's a strange FO that. Kinda saying youre still their brew bitches, init.

He's just taken the time to PM me calling me a coward.

It's all getting a bit old now.
I wonder if any of his other admirers are going to promote him with a minor tweak to the footer on their posts? He's deserving of the recognition IMHO

I nominate B_B. There might be an accepted voting method but I don’t need to confirm because I’m in the filthy fifteen. I’ve been away for while, so I’m not up to date on day to day dribbling.

B_B is always a solid choice and appears to have embraced cancel culture in the same way that he embraces excuses to never close with enemy and do his job.

go **** yourselves, you old cnuts.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I nominate B_B. There might be an accepted voting method but I don’t need to confirm because I’m in the filthy fifteen. I’ve been away for while, so I’m not up to date on day to day dribbling.

B_B is always a solid choice and appears to have embraced cancel culture in the same way that he embraces excuses to never close with enemy and do his job.

He's gen

Fück me.

I thought you'd died and gone to Mumsnet.

Ahh..I’ve a bone to pick with you, now you‘ve been released.
Around ten years ago on here I sought advice on an electrical problem with a SKY tv box. You advised to pour some water on it.

I can now confirm that you know feck all about troubleshooting electrical problems in SKY set boxes.

Ahh..I’ve a bone to pick with you, now you‘ve been released.
Around ten years ago on here I sought advice on an electrical problem with a SKY tv box. You advised to pour some water on it.

I can now confirm that you know feck all about troubleshooting electrical problems in SKY set boxes.
The problem was you didn’t pour enough of it on. This was a clear failure to fully embrace well-meaning, expert advice.

This is very much a ‘you’ problem

Himmler has gone way off the deep end recently. Read back on his posts over the last couple months.

NSP

LE
The problem was you didn’t pour enough of it on. This was a clear failure to fully embrace well-meaning, expert advice.

This is very much a ‘you’ problem
Being a swabby you'd think he'd be familiar with large quantities of water.

Being a swabby you'd think he'd be familiar with large quantities of water.
That’s your expertise, with a proven record of failure to stay afloat ;)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Himmler has gone way off the deep end recently. Read back on his posts over the last couple months.

I think I'd rather staple my scrotum to my eyeballs

NSP

LE
That’s your expertise, with a proven record of failure to stay afloat ;)
Yeah, alright smartarse. One total loss out of forty-four hulls served on does not a track record make.

Yeah, sure - another one sank but we got it back. Three caught fire - in a reasonably minor way, one suffered an electrical explosion, two got a few new holes in them courtesy of some Africans with automatic weapons, a couple of people fell off of a couple and one of those unfortunately resulted in a fatality, and on the way home from one job the heli' punted an engine mid-way - but that wasn't technically vessel-related.

But all-in-all...

Latest Threads