Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NSP

LE
How many 7.62mm rounds did you receive, again just for the record?
Do you seriously think I was counting, dickhead...?

On the available evidence it's still more than BB has, though. Wouldn't surprise me if it exceeded yours, too, shitsniffler.

African prates are in my experience somewhat profligate in their ordnance expenditure.

Last edited:
Jesus, @Himmler74 - give it a rest.

You're becoming the RAF Bugsy, with your constant baiting, needling and "look at me" type posts.

Next your family will be twice dead and you'll be throwing umlauts allez uber die plate.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You’ve never actually served in the military, however have claimed to received more penis than @Old Stab wife, well he did rent it out to a lodger.
And what makes you think that service in the RAF is classed as Military? Just because you wore combats on barrier duty, doesn't make you a squaddie.
Well done for proving, once again, that you are a broken-brained shitwhistler and well-deserved winner of the 2020 SPotY award.
Absolutely excellent and deserving of far more than my humble "excellent"

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
@Smeggers Ban him again, go on, it will be worth it just to see the meltdown.

You know you want to.

giphy.gif

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
@Smeggers Ban him again, go on, it will be worth it just to see the meltdown.

You know you want to.
If I banned every poster on here for being a thick, illiterate, no-mark, phucknugget then I can think of at least five posters who'd go down that route.
Anyway, isn't it more fun waiting for the idiot to actually commit a crime against site rules?

We could do with a bit more tyranny on these forums. Since the 'Filthy Fifteen' had their claws removed / got bored, we seem to be lacking in tears and thrown teddies.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
If I banned every poster on here for being a thick, illiterate, no-mark, phucknugget then I can think of at least five posters who'd go down that route.
Anyway, isn't it more fun waiting for the idiot to actually commit a crime against site rules?

for some of us this is a mere spectator sport, some take part and others get to be referees.

Anyway, @NSP has absolutely never claimed to be or have been in the military, and he has made that abundantly clear many times, so @Himmler74 can just go and merrily fück himself.

Last edited: