Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The fat bitch should be out the Army by now so no more threats about coming around the workplace. She "had no interest in getting married" or as its otherwise known being an old boot, so she probably alone somewhere in a job where she has realised that most civvie blokes aren't interested in a bird in their mid forties when there is so much younger women around.

Heh heh heh
Won’t be working for weight watchers that’s for sure.

She is working in the film industry as a body double. Currently appearing as a blue whale being hunted by Captain Ahab. she had to lose some weight obviously.

My bold, Ishtar or whatever it's name was that day was one of the worst floating turds ever to infest this site! Hopefully, it and whatever spawned from it's loins (shudder) has descended into the deepest depths of Hades and is pursuing he who shall not be named, for a portion of hellfire and brimstone!
John G? :rofl:

There'll be a gullible Sapper type into fat old knackers that will succumb.
Was @Scaley Albereto a Royal Engineer by any chance?
You're dead to me!! Fcuking RE:eek:

SCALEY Albereto its not rocket science is it!!!:mrgreen:

Last edited:
What?

Were you some kind of submariner?
Navy? The absolute horror...

I'm in to the larger lady not being buggered sensless over the Gunwhale by captain Ahab & his merry band of mincing matloetes..

NSP

LE
You’ve never actually served in the military, however have claimed to received more penis than @Old Stab wife, well he did rent it out to a lodger.
Well done for proving, once again, that you are a broken-brained shitwhistler and well-deserved winner of the 2020 SPotY award.

Well done for proving, once again, that you are a broken-brained shitwhistler and well-deserved winner of the 2020 SPotY award.
How many 7.62mm rounds did you receive, again just for the record? Oh and any relevant military service?

ACAB

LE
Banned for what? Calling you a coward? Or an alcoholi?
It's spelt "alcoholic"

Now, behave yourself, or suffer the ban hammer yet again, you ******* cretin.

And as for calling me a coward, you are on a very sticky wicket, you absolute ******.

Latest Threads