Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
First rule of Bravo_Bravo Sock Legion...no one talks about Sock Legion

Rule Two of Bravo_Bravo Sock Legion...have judicious collection of crying babies on your laptop.

I'd have thought that's not the best place to put a single baby, let alone a collection of them (who collects babies anyway?)

NSP

LE
I'm basically broken from the lumbar region down and have tens of thousands of pounds of medical titanium in my legs and hips. I am on a ton of heavy drugs and usually walk with a stick.
And all by the time you were thirty...? You're some go-getter and then some, aren't you?!!!

Ritch

LE
And all by the time you were thirty...? You're some go-getter and then some, aren't you?!!!

Ahh what's the point in hanging around? If you're going to knacker yourself up, you might as well do it early.

Claire Fox it is...

Just been listening to this - ( its lengthy but worthwhile ) Claire Fox ......

Once upon a time I would happily have ridiculed the Commie, Libertarian bitch - but she has matured.
Don't fancy her but would love to spend some time getting to know the real Claire

This is good

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Just been listening to this - ( its lengthy but worthwhile ) Claire Fox ......

Once upon a time I would happily have ridiculed the Commie, Libertarian bitch - but she has matured.
Don't fancy her but would love to spend some time getting to know the real Claire

This is good

Er.. wrong thread?

This one is for mocking @Snowy

I wish I'd read the crap that @Maalox was posting on the armed men on Trump's lawn thread before I voted for Himmler, he'd have been a shoo-in for SPOTY

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
A ‘shoo in'... Be that as it may though, @Maalox was not included in the poll and thus, could not have been a shoo in, with or without your vote.
Thank you for that correction, I've never been sure about the proper spelling of that phrase.
As to your other pont,
A. If he had been writing that stuff when the poll was being started, I'd have nominated him.
B. Using logic in this part of ARRSE is against the site rules, isn't it?

Thank you for that correction, I've never been sure about the proper spelling of that phrase.
You are v. welcome.

A. If he had been writing that stuff when the poll was being started, I'd have nominated him.
Sure he was mentioned early on... generally agreed that he is indeed a full bore bellend but then ruled out simply because his posting is too intermittent.

B. Using logic in this part of ARRSE is against the site rules, isn't it?
You are of course quite right. I have just awarded myself a resounding self inflicted punch on the nose and once the nasal bleeding abates, I will nominate myself for next year’s contest. How could it all go so wrong so quickly eh?

Latest Threads