Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
So @Bravo_Bravo with AN Other
Handbags at dawn in Hyde Park.
Any nominations for seconds?
Will we be able to sell tickets or will it be live streamed.
Who will check to make sure that the handbags have a brick in them?

Well if people produce the evidence we will produce the polls, but remember, they might put up something about you, a good write up might swing the balance and then you'll have to deal with the mob piling in with every mistake you have made since you joined. You could be fighting for your reputation.
Lazy fucking moderators. What is the point of having the responsibility of being moderators? The fact that only moderators can RoP or delete threads and posters means that they should give us the list of posters to SPoTY so that those of us without the banhammer can be given a single chance each year to decide on something serious. There should be a moderator each year removed as well as a site poster removed. November 23rd should be a list of moderator approved SPoTY contendors, with a week of amendments from the rest of us, so come December 1st, there is a definite shortlist to vote on.

Lazy ******* moderators. What is the point of having the responsibility of being moderators? The fact that only moderators can RoP or delete threads and posters means that they should give us the list of posters to SPoTY so that those of us without the banhammer can be given a single chance each year to decide on something serious. There should be a moderator each year removed as well as a site poster removed. November 23rd should be a list of moderator approved SPoTY contendors, with a week of amendments from the rest of us, so come December 1st, there is a definite shortlist to vote on.

And maybe for irony let the current SPOTY, have the ban hammer for 1 day on April Fools day would be amusing

To make winning SPOTY a worthy achievement

I’ve decided to make a pitch for SPOTY 2021. Now I know the majority of you will think I don’t have it in me, especially in the face of such stiff competition.

The simple route would be to simply follow the penistry of the predominant penii of ARRSE, however this would be a foolish endeavour, because how could I out penis such masters of penis? No, I must master new depths of cockwombling, the likes of such penis dangling, wangling and waving the likes of which ARRSE have never seen (It’ll have to be to succeed).

I don’t know how I’m going to go about this gargantuan task, but I’ll give it a go. I’m thinking along the lines of using cold, hard facts, because I know you bunch of cünts hate the truth, this certainly won’t be easy as I am hard wired to never let the truth stand in the way of a good story.

Please be assured 2021 won’t be personal, it’s purely business and as such I could be in complete agreement with you, but can‘t show it in my push for the summit of mount appendage.

So, in an effort to start as I mean to go on, could you please take your ideas and shove them up your arse.

Cheers cünts.
Good luck, it's a long haul. I'm not sure you have the legs.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Ahem... I think I see a slight flaw in your plan here.

Can't see it myself.

After all, he has the required meat and two veg, they're just not in very close proximity.

Latest Threads