Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone
We will see how it goes, as I said before polls tend to make people all pile into the few that are leading. ARRSE likes nothing better than a bandwagon.
If we get some proper evidence of several people acting like penises then we will go to a poll closer to the end of the year, unless its obvious that there is an outright winner.
I have to say the thread so far is about 10% evidence/opinion and 90% insults. Its a bit disappointing really, I was expecting links to peoples buffoonery, quoting them saying something stupid and some decent writeups (like ScouseD) on why they deserve the award.
Hopefully after a slow start, people are more warmed up and better stuff is coming.
I vote for a vote. ;)

True there is a risk of the pile on syndrome, but that's also a part of the democratic process that helps people to focus on a few outstanding candidates and pick the one that really has made the effort to secure the award.

If it's likely to pan out as a two stage process with a poll at the end (corruption via sockpuppet being a price we can't avoid) that's fair enough. A bit of Politburo/EU Commission tyranny would however fit the theme well.
Well if people produce the evidence we will produce the polls, but remember, they might put up something about you, a good write up might swing the balance and then you'll have to deal with the mob piling in with every mistake you have made since you joined. You could be fighting for your reputation.

Tyk

LE
Well if people produce the evidence we will produce the polls, but remember, they might put up something about you, a good write up might swing the balance and then you'll have to deal with the mob piling in with every mistake you have made since you joined. You could be fighting for your reputation.

My reputation is safe, I haven't got one, nor do I have a desire to have one. I know I am opinionated, wordy pillock and I'm not scared to change my opinion if presented with evidence. I'm also far too lazy to make the gargantuan effort to beat the likes of Bellend^2 in the SPoTY stakes.

Jarrod & Stacker prepare to deliberate once the catty face scratching & tears stop flowing.

12B25935-584B-4D01-9B74-AAC4D4C0B97C.jpeg

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
@RTU'd for his attempts at 'humour' on threads by putting up a photo of some celebrity and telling anyone who'll listen that they're 'happy to be on ARRSE'. And also for being another sock of FakeSheik/DrDeath. The dull cunt.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why are none of our septic friends involved here - are they banned from 'having a bit of fun' due to some Amendment to the Constitution or is their Federal Right not to? It is after all, only a bit of fun. Isn't it?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why are none of our septic friends involved here - are they banned from 'having a bit of fun' due to some Amendment to the Constitution or is their Federal Right not to? It is after all, only a bit of fun. Isn't it?
We don't have the facilities to do recounts

We don't have the facilities to do recounts

Have the COs got back to you about the feasibility of having a "Site penis of the year 2020" tag where the medal rack usually is, yet?

NSP

LE
Any chance you can name them?

Me and Jarrod are comparing notes and frankly we are very disappointed that there are so few contenders* this year.

*Had explanations why they are a penis and had examples posted.
I did, several pages back.

I’ve decided to make a pitch for SPOTY 2021. Now I know the majority of you will think I don’t have it in me, especially in the face of such stiff competition.

The simple route would be to simply follow the penistry of the predominant penii of ARRSE, however this would be a foolish endeavour, because how could I out penis such masters of penis? No, I must master new depths of cockwombling, the likes of such penis dangling, wangling and waving the likes of which ARRSE have never seen (It’ll have to be to succeed).

I don’t know how I’m going to go about this gargantuan task, but I’ll give it a go. I’m thinking along the lines of using cold, hard facts, because I know you bunch of cünts hate the truth, this certainly won’t be easy as I am hard wired to never let the truth stand in the way of a good story.

Please be assured 2021 won’t be personal, it’s purely business and as such I could be in complete agreement with you, but can‘t show it in my push for the summit of mount appendage.

So, in an effort to start as I mean to go on, could you please take your ideas and shove them up your arse.

Cheers cünts.

Latest Threads