Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the more fascinating things about this site is that as well as decent sorts it has an uncanny ability to attract ill-educated, windmilling, easily debunked fcuking mental cases as if it was the last bit of viable spunk in a fertility clinic for menopausal women with learning difficulties.

That’s certainly true of @Robme, or whatever he’s called now. When he’s not pulling his crusty bum cheeks apart to make yet another online “contribution” I imagine he spends his time mashed out of his skull on dodgy wraps of Triple Hamster and pound shop booze glug. As he crawls wobblingly about in the shaved pubes, puke and filth of his carboard box at the side of the road, all the time grinning as insanely as a political donor with a new knighthood, he keeps hearing insistent voices telling him women really do like a man with a small collection of dead wasps in a matchbox. That, and a clutch of childishly faked certificates.

You can get a flavour of his accomplished bellendery on his very own thread here.

Poetry in the true spirit of ARRSE.

The ****’s a ****.

Has he had his name thrown in for the SPOTY yet per chance?
I believe so, but I have no interest in this competition, having received this informative missive from the site admin team regarding the tearyness of one of the site's members: "... Please leave B_B alone otherwise more drastic action will be taken."

My nomination is B Squared.

1st reason is this crying, dripping thread :

2nd reason is :

Anybody who thinks

• They trigger people
  • They make people cry
Deserves to be SPOTY

3rd reason is :

The belter needs a 2nd SPOTY ( Certificate and frame ) so he can hang one either side of his Pte Pyle award for being the most improved mong.

Vincent_D’Onofrio_Full_Metal_Jacket.jpg

It’s this superb time of the year again!
The nominations!
The auditions!
The humiliations!
The crying (baby)!
The jeers from the baying crowd!
The thrills!
The toilet duck spills!
So many candidates!
So much choice!
The spectacle where so many will climb over each other in their race to the bottom!
Virtual poo flung around!
Bile and virtual spittle!
Mothers basements around the country are awakened to the tapping of spunk covered keyboards in the early hours!
My virtual pulse is virtually racing!

As J said, It’s all a bit of fun!

I think my idea of us all being friends was being slightly optimistic.
Speaking as a neutral party, I have to say the thread has been a bit tame.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
It’s this superb time of the year again!
The nominations!
The auditions!
The humiliations!
The crying (baby)!
The jeers from the baying crowd!
The thrills!
The toilet duck spills!
So many candidates!
So much choice!
The spectacle where so many will climb over each other in their race to the bottom!
Virtual poo flung around!
Bile and virtual spittle!
Mothers basements around the country are awakened to the tapping of spunk covered keyboards in the early hours!
My virtual pulse is virtually racing!

As J said, It’s all a bit of fun!

Virtual poo?

Ah.

Excuse me for a few minutes, I have some cleaning to do.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Whilst BB is an irritating cnut, Higgs Bosun deserves SPOTY all year every year the Nazi prick

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Start at the beginning but I warn you, you'll need more than a couple of pints of Toilet Duck with Brasso chasers before you get to the end.

I'd rather staple my testicles to a table.

Latest Threads