Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you hacked my webcam?
I'm shocked! I consider you to be one of the more respectable posters on here. I also suspect you own, and sometimes wear a beard.

I was undecided until I read an earlier post.
Not any more. I've never read such a load of bitter and twisted drivel before so my vote goes to.....

This cunt.

tenor.png

HN has not logged on in over 12 months now. He is very well I hasten to add.
If you are in touch with him then please let him know that there's a certain fellow who's more of a cvnt than dear old Mr Cvnty Cvntington-Cvnt, lately of Cvnt House, Cvnt Street, Cvntsville, in the county of Cvntshire, Cvntland.

He sends his regards.

Last edited:

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
If you are in touch with him then please let him know that there's a certain fellow who's more of a **** than dear old Mr Cunty Cuntington-****, lately of **** House, **** Street, Cuntsville, in the county of Cuntshire, Cuntland.

He sends his regards.
Here we have an example of how the Webmaster will not reprint 4 letter words in a reply to a post and instead put ****, What a contradiction !

If you are in touch with him then please let him know that there's a certain fellow who's more of a **** than dear old Mr Cunty Cuntington-****, lately of **** House, **** Street, Cuntsville, in the county of Cuntshire, Cuntland.

He sends his regards.
In the spirit of this thread- which is to be cultish, I ask you to at least credit the orifinal poster of the comments you used,
Frome around 10 years ago I think. On iPad...can’t be arsed to check.

Robme has to be a contender if he still stalks this site?
One of the more fascinating things about this site is that as well as decent sorts it has an uncanny ability to attract ill-educated, windmilling, easily debunked fcuking mental cases as if it was the last bit of viable spunk in a fertility clinic for menopausal women with learning difficulties.

That’s certainly true of @Robme, or whatever he’s called now. When he’s not pulling his crusty bum cheeks apart to make yet another online “contribution” I imagine he spends his time mashed out of his skull on dodgy wraps of Triple Hamster and pound shop booze glug. As he crawls wobblingly about in the shaved pubes, puke and filth of his carboard box at the side of the road, all the time grinning as insanely as a political donor with a new knighthood, he keeps hearing insistent voices telling him women really do like a man with a small collection of dead wasps in a matchbox. That, and a clutch of childishly faked certificates.

You can get a flavour of his accomplished bellendery on his very own thread here.

One of the more fascinating things about this site is that as well as decent sorts it has an uncanny ability to attract ill-educated, windmilling, easily debunked fcuking mental cases as if it was the last bit of viable spunk in a fertility clinic for menopausal women with learning difficulties.

That’s certainly true of @Robme, or whatever he’s called now. When he’s not pulling his crusty bum cheeks apart to make yet another online “contribution” I imagine he spends his time mashed out of his skull on dodgy wraps of Triple Hamster and pound shop booze glug. As he crawls wobblingly about in the shaved pubes, puke and filth of his carboard box at the side of the road, all the time grinning as insanely as a political donor with a new knighthood, he keeps hearing insistent voices telling him women really do like a man with a small collection of dead wasps in a matchbox. That, and a clutch of childishly faked certificates.

You can get a flavour of his accomplished bellendery on his very own thread here.

The pure detail of Dickens. Did you lift it from Little Dorrit or was I just lost in the imagery?

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

Beautiful

Thee nominations from me; from a rich field of contenders...

1. @Joe_Private for gleefully saying he spent a year trying to get my attention, then having a meltdown (ongoing) when he did.

2. @Moderator for Service To The Mong Buttons:

3. @Portree Kidfor being so permanently, amusingly angry.

View attachment 522928

24 hours worth . Joe smashing the buttons in the wee small hours of despair again. Ha ha.
Just because I've made you cry tears of impotent rage, it doesn't follow that I too am having a meltdown. Go into the corner, pick Teddy up, and give him a cuddle.

Latest Threads