Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site penis of the year.

Who is the glans of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attachments

• Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_2020_cover_art.png
    Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_2020_cover_art.png
    171.7 KB · Views: 15

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Why would i pm you his details?

Perhaps to prevent me from being taken in by a possible walt? If what you say is true, why wouldn't you be a sport and tell me what you know. After all, surely liars should be exposed and gullible people forewarned?

I never mentioned deactivated...

It's a tiny little plastic model.
You just jumped in with both feet coming to conclusions.
...in the finest of ARRSE tradition no less.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
A bit like Throat Cancer Walting you mean.

I've actually tried to avoid mentioning that, but yes it does tend to diminish one's argument somewhat.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Then mentions it.

Not really, I've never had any specific problem with Himmler, just wondered why, if his "intel" was accurate he wouldn't share it. Something smells funny.

The most delightful thing about the annual SPotY event is that despite the nominated candidates being judged on their SPotYish qualities demonstrated between January 1st to December 31st of the current year, every single piece of spent ammunition from the year nineteen oh plonk is dug up thrown in for good measure. Even for non contenders.

Said/did something silly a decade ago? Don’t worry. It will be mentioned in this year’s contest. (and every year‘s contest forever more)

Lest You Forget.

The most delightful thing about the annual SPotY event is that despite the nominated candidates being judged on their SPotYish qualities demonstrated between January 1st to December 31st of the current year, every single piece of spent ammunition from the year nineteen oh plonk is dug up thrown in for good measure. Even for non contenders.

Said/did something silly a decade ago? Don’t worry. It will be mentioned in this year’s contest. (and every year‘s contest forever more)

Lest You Forget.
It's like having a few dozen wives/ex-wives/ex-girlfriends.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Lest You Forget.
Some proper remembering thrown it to the mix there.

Latest Threads