Site Maintenance Imminent - roughly 1115 (completed)

#1
The site will probably be offline as in the title. Hopefully shorter.

I'll give a 2 minute warning too
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
Bugger - does this mean I have to do some work for 10 minutes? :p
 

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
#4
Auld-Yin said:
Bugger - does this mean I have to do some work for 10 minutes? :p
It's a conspiracy. On a Friday to!
 

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
#6
Sluice_dweller said:
Bloody hell - whats a girl to do when her favorite web site is down
Ironing, washing, cooking.
 
#7
Since you did the maintenance it no longer displays correctly when using Opera browser. Guess i'll need to go back to IE or Firefox
 
#9
vandyke said:
Since you did the maintenance it no longer displays correctly when using Opera browser. Guess i'll need to go back to IE or Firefox
I don't have any problem with Opera 9.1 . Could you describe exactly what goes wrong, in which colour scheme or ideally send me a screen shot and I'll try and sort it out.
 
#11
Just noticed that we are missing the buttons underneath posts to see someone's profile and send them a pm.

Noted and I'll try and fix it now.
 
#13
The post time on the front page is still an hour out from the actual post time. Although, when on the thread page, the post time shows up correctly.

GCO, your previous post shows up as psoting time 14:01 on the front page but is 15:01 here.
 
#14
B_AND_T said:
Sluice_dweller said:
Bloody hell - whats a girl to do when her favorite web site is down
Ironing, washing, cooking.
wash your mouth out with soap B_and_T...the very idea!!! Shocking!
 
#15
The Lord Flasheart said:
The post time on the front page is still an hour out from the actual post time. Although, when on the thread page, the post time shows up correctly.

GCO, your previous post shows up as psoting time 14:01 on the front page but is 15:01 here.
Thanks. I think we noticed this once before and it was all a bit too complex. I'll have another look.
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top