Site "hanging"

Anyone else have a problem with the loading of pages, either it takes ages or I have to reload the site?

Using windows and IE9 ( I have no problems with any other web site)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I Bloody wish people would get the titles of threads right, or at least not be so provocative. First there was what I thought was a recruitment post for perverts and now; well, now I had the popcorn and drinks ready, thinking capital punishment had been returned and I was all set to watch the swingers.

I Bloody wish people would get the titles of threads right, or at least not be so provocative. First there was what I thought was a recruitment post for perverts and now; well, now I had the popcorn and drinks ready, thinking capital punishment had been returned and I was all set to watch the swingers.
I too was excited by the prospect of a digital Capital Sentence being carried out and was looking forward to finding out the identity of the condemned.

Bugger.

Anyone else have a problem with the loading of pages, either it takes ages or I have to reload the site?

IE9 and Windows 7 ... similar experience ... only on this site ... over the past few days .

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer

This is because they all hate you and wish you were dead. They gossip about you behind your back in the hidden forums of ARRSE. Personally I find you an interesting and engaging member. And I am sure if we met in real life, we should breeze along.

But everybody else hates you and wishes you were dead,

Sorry I can't help with problem HHH but has got me thinking of a great way of the Big bosses of ARRSE making some money towards the running of ARRSE. What about a different gobshite ARRSER gets hanged once a month and all proceeds go to maintaining the sight. You could have special months like November for The Biggest WALT gets hung all on a voting system .....obviously myself, IRONDUKE, PG and a few others get ammunity to prosecution. We would need volunteers to be chief executioners and obviously a clean up department.

Latest Threads