Site "hanging"

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by HHH, Nov 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

Anyone else have a problem with the loading of pages, either it takes ages or I have to reload the site?

Using windows and IE9 ( I have no problems with any other web site)
  2. Was having that problem about an hour ago with Chrome and Firefox, but it is ok now.
  3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I Bloody wish people would get the titles of threads right, or at least not be so provocative. First there was what I thought was a recruitment post for perverts and now; well, now I had the popcorn and drinks ready, thinking capital punishment had been returned and I was all set to watch the swingers.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. I too was excited by the prospect of a digital Capital Sentence being carried out and was looking forward to finding out the identity of the condemned.

5. IE9 and Windows 7 ... similar experience ... only on this site ... over the past few days .
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

This is because they all hate you and wish you were dead. They gossip about you behind your back in the hidden forums of ARRSE. Personally I find you an interesting and engaging member. And I am sure if we met in real life, we should breeze along.

But everybody else hates you and wishes you were dead,
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Waiting for ad site
    Waiting for ad site
    Waiting for ad site
    Waiting for ad site
    Waiting for ad site
    Waiting for ad site
    Here's the page you wanted.

8. On the iPhone app it's saying you've not posted a message, when you re-send it says you've duplicated a message which you've then to delete.
    I'm also having problems uploading pictures on lap top and phone. Incorrect format I think it's saying.
    'Not a valid image file'

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. same here with firefox
  10. posting to threads, hangs a while sometimes then have to refresh
  11. HHH

HHH LE

This is still happening to me.
  12. Still happening,PC Win 7,IE 8.