Site dramas

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Bad CO, May 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Apologies for the site being down most of the evening but we've been buried under hits as a result of the whole Amarillo thing. Hopefully normal service will be resumed soon!
  2. Welcome back!

Show me the way to...
  3. Got a horrible 'Error' flashback this morning in the middle of switching between BadCo's message above and Current Affairs. Don't do that to me...
  4. ARRSE under seige? Just like being a woman... :roll: :lol:
  5. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

So it wasn't just me thinking that the server was on its arrse since 0900 this morning then....
  6. Bad CO

And a right pain in the ARRSE it has been too....
  7. Gosh lots of peeps had to get off their ARRSE and do some work!

That'll be a whole heap of therapy bills to cope with!

8. I wonder what new generation of troublesome users all this attention is going to bring to us..
  9. Don't do that ever again. Do you realise that for nearly 3 hours I was clicking the refresh button. My flatmate thinks I've got an addiction. But i haven't. I can stop any time I want. Get off my case.

Oh, it's good to have arrse back!
  10. Bad CO, you are very bossy & grumpy today!!!
  11. Welcome back.............
  12. aaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

I was so bored, this morning that I had to do my filing.

MY F*CKING FILING, for F*cks sake.

That's what I have underlings for. :D
  13. Bad CO

Wonder why!!!!! I've spent most of the last two days trying to get us back up and running so maybe it is understandable.
  14. But thought you were all knowing and all powerful, BCO... surely you could have predicted this at least a month ago and taken steps to avoid it? No need to snap at us for your own sheer carelessness ;) :lol:
  15. Bad CO

Seriously though I think we'll be moving to a bigger. better server in the not too distant future!