• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Site down missing PM's

Mods taking advantage of a bit of downtime to read and delete user PMs as they see fit I suppose. It's only a worry if they start posting the 'funny' ones for all to see.

Mine work. @Gout Man just sent me a photo of his peepee.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
What? I haven't sent any photos, honest I haven't!
Whose been sending photos?

What? I haven't sent any photos, honest I haven't!
Whose been sending photos?
Why let the truth stand in the way of a good story?

BugsyIII

On ROPS
On ROPs
PM's are fine but I seem to be missing several posts from the last couple of days. The thread on the weird fault of the last week seems to have gone too.

Mine seem to be there
Yes but you are strongly suspected (by most of the ARRSE Paranoiac and Tin Foil Hat Society) of being one of those shadowy Bat Cave PM reader's so no surprise that yours haven't been deleted.

To throw 'em all off the scent you should have said they've all been read, moved and / or deleted.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Yes but you are strongly suspected (by most of the ARRSE Paranoiac and Tin Foil Hat Society) of being one of those shadowy Bat Cave PM reader's so no surprise that yours haven't been deleted.

To throw 'em all off the scent you should have said they've all been read, moved and / or deleted.
Yup thought it was common knowledge my other account is Forastero.

Oops, I didn't know. The posts that look like I was taking the piss,,, erm er, my account was hijacked by erm, someone.

Won't happen again Your Most Excellent Royal Modship Sir.

(Phew, think I might have got away with it that time)