Site Crash

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Oct 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

No idea why - short term network error of some sort at out host's end I hope as I really don't fancy an evening of error chasing!

2. Well, it forced me to go have a look at Rum Ration............. next time I can't sleep, I know where to go.... borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg!!!

3. I thought the evil IT people had blocked the site. They always do that. why cant a bloke look at preteenbukkakescatfest.com in his lunch break?

4. Is it any good?

5. I can offer my vastly expensive, over priced, consultancy and support option?

Arrives on site, sucks teeth and declares - "it's fucked mate...."

6. bit shitty, so i've heard

7. I blame the cake I ate at lunchtime. I dropped crumbs on the keyboard.

8. Ah...So you're REME then?

9. It has its moments.

10. Cow

Cow LE

BBC news website crashed about the same time...

11. It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

12. They're not expensive, nor do they offer much support but I understand your comparison. ;)

13. Me too, I was flapping a bit that the powers that be had cottoned on to my ARRSE addiction and had blocked, then I realised that would be too complicated for the incompetent fools, so I had to go to Rum for a quick fix.

14. the site was down for so long I was forced to do some work, on that point alone I shall be starting a petition on the 10 downing street web site!

me? working? the idea is laughable.

15. Worse waste of wasting an afternoon I've done in ages!