Site Crash

No idea why - short term network error of some sort at out host's end I hope as I really don't fancy an evening of error chasing!

I thought the evil IT people had blocked the site. They always do that. why cant a bloke look at preteenbukkakescatfest.com in his lunch break?

Good CO said:
No idea why - short term network error of some sort at out host's end I hope as I really don't fancy an evening of error chasing!
I can offer my vastly expensive, over priced, consultancy and support option?

Arrives on site, sucks teeth and declares - "it's fucked mate...."

bit shitty, so i've heard

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I blame the cake I ate at lunchtime. I dropped crumbs on the keyboard.

Bravo2nothing said:
Good CO said:

Ah...So you're REME then?

Lumpy said:
Bravo2nothing said:
Good CO said:

Ah...So you're REME then?
They're not expensive, nor do they offer much support but I understand your comparison. ;)

FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
Well, it forced me to go have a look at Rum Ration............. next time I can't sleep, I know where to go.... borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg!!!
Me too, I was flapping a bit that the powers that be had cottoned on to my ARRSE addiction and had blocked, then I realised that would be too complicated for the incompetent fools, so I had to go to Rum for a quick fix.

the site was down for so long I was forced to do some work, on that point alone I shall be starting a petition on the 10 downing street web site!

me? working? the idea is laughable.

Ozzymick said:
Well, it forced me to go have a look at Rum Ration............. next time I can't sleep, I know where to go.... borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg!!!
Me too, I was flapping a bit that the powers that be had cottoned on to my ARRSE addiction and had blocked, then I realised that would be too complicated for the incompetent fools, so I had to go to Rum for a quick fix.
Worse waste of wasting an afternoon I've done in ages!

Ozzymick said:
How do I go about suing for compensation, where there is blame there is a claim and all that mallarky.

I have suffered tremendous mental trauma

Ozzymick said:
Ozzymick said:
How do I go about suing for compensation, where there is blame there is a claim and all that mallarky.

I have suffered tremendous mental trauma
Tell, the COs you're RAF, got a boo boo on your thumb from hitting 'refresh' with it and will feel better for £484 000 (and I'll take 10%) and if you don't win, I give you a free pizza!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joshua Slocum Tanks, planes & ships 12
alfred_the_great ARRSE: Site Issues 6
HHH ARRSE: Site Issues 3