Site and NAAFI bar rules - a timely reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats that mr do-nut?
Not a secret, no invented story about us being in training or knowing each other and sharing a PC?

I was MDN since 2002 and had a Mod acct of Porridge gun for modding the Aviation forum.

MDN monkier was binned after the Auswitz incident.

Why did you deny being Nobby when it was so cringe worthily transparent.

This thread is symptomatic of the UK at present. We have someone who is demanding their 'rights' and asking for another poster be dealt with just because they don't like them. If this happened on the street, in a cafe, pub, dinner party then you would move away from someone annoying you, unless you were looking for trouble.

Here we have one poster, who gives little to the site except raise the complaints factor many fold, asking for another poster who had been, and IMO, still is a good supporter of the site (unless you have not used the Search function), be punished or dealt with presumably with a view to banning him.

Well I hope the COs and Mods have more backbone than our politicians and deal with the complainer who seems to be verging on vexatious.

Know your Rights, but also know your Responsibilities.

Bugger off to bed old man, the young'uns are talking!!!

Whats that mr do-nut?
Not a secret, no invented story about us being in training or knowing each other and sharing a PC?

I was MDN since 2002 and had a Mod acct of Porridge gun for modding the Aviation forum.

MDN monkier was binned after the Auswitz incident.

Why did you deny being Nobby when it was so cringe worthily transparent.
Im so much better than your good self. Carry on dribbling to someone interested

The_Duke

LE
As suspected, this has not been taken by everyone as an opportunity for sensible debate about the site we are all members of, but just another showcase.

This thread is now locked, the rules are unchanged and will be enforced. It is all up to you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.