Site and NAAFI bar rules - a timely reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new rule could be 'If you are a habitual time proven bellend with a history of being booted off the site for idiocy and generally not fitting in, being disliked and being a troll - you should be smited on site... and sterilised, if your womb isn't already baron'

Characters like Blondebint, JoeyDeacon, Squeakyboat and Ishtar etc only prove to antagonise and force an agenda of disruption. Just get rid

A good plan Mr Duke.
However as some users have a higher wibble quotient than most (No names, no PM privileges suspensions) and seem to cause regular urine flashovers, can this be taken into account when ROPs are dished out?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This thread is symptomatic of the UK at present. We have someone who is demanding their 'rights' and asking for another poster be dealt with just because they don't like them. If this happened on the street, in a cafe, pub, dinner party then you would move away from someone annoying you, unless you were looking for trouble.

Here we have one poster, who gives little to the site except raise the complaints factor many fold, asking for another poster who had been, and IMO, still is a good supporter of the site (unless you have not used the Search function), be punished or dealt with presumably with a view to banning him.

Well I hope the COs and Mods have more backbone than our politicians and deal with the complainer who seems to be verging on vexatious.

Know your Rights, but also know your Responsibilities.

that went well.

I've found from previous experience if I'm not liking the cut of a forums jib, and I am not enjoying their responses to me or the general flavour I just leave it never to return.

Would seem like the most adult thing to do.

This thread is symptomatic of the UK at present. We have someone who is demanding their 'rights' and asking for another poster be dealt with just because they don't like them. If this happened on the street, in a cafe, pub, dinner party then you would move away from someone annoying you, unless you were looking for trouble.

Here we have one poster, who gives little to the site except raise the complaints factor many fold, asking for another poster who had been, and IMO, still is a good supporter of the site (unless you have not used the Search function), be punished or dealt with presumably with a view to banning him.

Well I hope the COs and Mods have more backbone than our politicians and deal with the complainer who seems to be verging on vexatious.

Know your Rights, but also know your Responsibilities.
NAIL ON HEAD

Ban them, then if they reappear sent Malcom big knife round to their bedsits with a six pack and a sythe.
I met his distant cousin Matthew the Machete on a cold January night at Condor. Wielded by a drunken Lance Jack and his oppo to welcome me to 45.
The broomstick of deepheat didn't turn up as promised.
Now that's facking bullying!

Ban them, then if they reappear sent Malcom big knife round to their bedsits with a six pack and a sythe.
Isnt Biped locked up at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.