Sister refuses lifesaving treatment to Brother

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by semper, Mar 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. how callous is that ? the sister is refusing to donate bone marrow to help her Brother to beat leukaemia, this is about as low as you can get, whatever the reasons for sibling rivalries, this also includes the Mother as the veritable bitch queen from hell is in this as well, with families like this, I would not wish this on my worst enemy.
    this has been running in the Daily Mail for a few days now, once he dies, it would be too late to change her mind, I hope her conscience if she ever develop one will haunt her til her dying days.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=445515&in_page_id=1879

2. Don't pi*s your brother and sisters off. I'm glad my borther and me still have a good relationship!

3. I'll give that bitch a boner-- up her narrow arrsehole!

4. She's probably HIV+ or wrong blood group.

I don't trust these lying cnuts who write these 'news stories' anyway.

Anyone actually know the dirch on this ?

5. Suck it up mate, life can be cruel and oblivion is only ever a heartbeat away.

6. Also done here.

7. Who knows what fears she has about operations, at the moment we have only heard one side of this story.

8. This was in a thread the other day... Weird Biyatch!

9. The thing is if you know that you are a match for someone if they need your help how can you refuse .

Because i could not

10. The only match you would have would be a Baboons arse. So unless Twycross Zoo need to save a primates life, I doubt there would be any need for your rotten festering bodily fluids.

11. oooh pentmong alert AGAIN

12. "Muuummmy! Helen won't let me play with her bone marrow!" Man up ffs you big puff.

13. Here you go mate, choc full of bone marrow!

[​IMG]

14. He'll be your chum for life after that.

15. And your lifelong Pal :oops:

Coat !

Taxi !