Sister of an Ex Royal Signals would appreciate 2 mins of your time

Thanks Gungy, very gracious... I've changed the pads and feel a lot calmer.....Just need to get used to the myriad ways of showing love on ARRSE......

Just try responding, or at least paying lip service, to what others have written - you don't have to agree with any of the shite, however, just ignoring what others have taken the time to reply to makes you come across as a right conceited knob, and stop bluffing about the Cheese Possessed. We know that you lot never went near it as it was too tough for your teeth.

Da_Bomb

Swinger
Not my experience of the "Jobcentre" first you have to get there, so the expense of a bus fare at a minimum, his electric has been cut off, even if he had a PC how is he going to e-mail, the fact he has no money means he probably cant afford a phone.
And they just stop JSA payments if there is a change of circumstance, and wait for you to contact them afterwards, I experienced this first hand when I took on a part time job, suddenly no money even though it was under hours. And SIA training, the guy didn't look like a bouncer, and why the eff should ex forces be bouncers on the door of a poxy pub, fine if you like that sort of thing. The picture you paint of your office sounds nothing like the real life "customer experience" which is you are treated like a junky low life the minute you walk through the door. Jobcentre my arse!!

Not my experience of the "Jobcentre" first you have to get there, so the expense of a bus fare at a minimum, his electric has been cut off, even if he had a PC how is he going to e-mail, the fact he has no money means he probably cant afford a phone.
And they just stop JSA payments if there is a change of circumstance, and wait for you to contact them afterwards, I experienced this first hand when I took on a part time job, suddenly no money even though it was under hours. And SIA training, the guy didn't look like a bouncer, and why the eff should ex forces be bouncers on the door of a poxy pub, fine if you like that sort of thing. The picture you paint of your office sounds nothing like the real life "customer experience" which is you are treated like a junky low life the minute you walk through the door. Jobcentre my arse!!

Well said Da Bomb!!

If only he'd had a close relative or friend to help him out.

A sister maybe?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Stop, just stop with the same tired excuses of the idle.

CQMS

LE
Why would your sister want your alky piss stench, she's probably waiting for you to get a bit diabetic so she can starve you to death then blame the benefits system in order to claim compo.

Wonder where she got the idea?

So then , doe's the poster with the highest amount of bullshits get a badge of honour , or is he/she just a bullshitting parp trump.

Well the sad cnut managed to totally ignore the points I made.....which were about him ignoring the points that others had made....so he's either fiendishly clever and on a 'perfic' wind up (doubtful) or just a bit Asperger like and unaware that he is an anti social prick, then again being ex RAF how would we tell?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oddly enough the couple of months I had on the dole last year went much the same turned upon time, passed over a printed slip with the jobs applied/interviews etc, got stamped, fucked off easy as. I suppose I could have agonised about the indifference and the shame, instead got a job and carried on. Now I realise being ex forces and diabetic I should have died in my own filth and allowed my sister to use me as a platform to hide her guilt WHAT was I thinking :slow:

And SIA training, the guy didn't look like a bouncer

What's a bouncer look like then? Only I've worked with one that was dwarf, one with a prosthetic leg, plenty of flat Dicks of various sizes and shapes.
We are not all violent Sted heads.......

Ok I'll admit to violent. But only as a hobby.

Latest Threads