Sirs, Ladies and Gents, the most dangerous man on earth

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by eye_spy, Feb 3, 2005.

1. George Dubya Bush

2. Osama Bin Laden

3. Michael Jackson

4. Michael Barrymore

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In our collective experience and opinions, who do we consider to be the most dangerous eejit to walk the on the surface of this wonderful planet.
  2. Got to be Dubya. Best crimble pressie last year was a calender of Bushisms.

Yesterday's quote: "You saw the president yesterday. I thought he was very forward-leaning, as they say in diplomatic nuanced circles." Dubyamuppet referring to Putin!!

Thank gad for global warming - it agitates his grey matter when it's warmer!
  3. George W Bush
  4. If that's the case, there's nothing to fear
  5. ...except a monkey, with nuclear capabilities.
  6. What? A fecking dense, stupid one?
  7. "This is a world that is much more uncertain than the past. In the past we were certain, we were certain it was us versus the Russians in the past. We were certain, and therefore we had huge nuclear arsenals aimed at each other to keep the peace. That's what we were certain of. ... You see, even though it's an uncertain world, we're certain of some things. We're certain that even though the 'evil empire' may have passed, evil still remains. We're certain there are people that can't stand what America stands for. ... We're certain there are madmen in this world, and there's terror, and there's missiles and I'm certain of this, too: I'm certain to maintain the peace, we better have a military of high morale, and I'm certain that under this administration, morale in the military is dangerously low."

What could he mean? :D

(Reported in the Washington Post 31 May 00)

8. I'm certain he meant the Clinton administration
  9. Translation: Your tour has been extended
  10. A Gimpanzee?
  11. Now what could you have against Bush?
  12. Watched his speech earlier today - I'm sure he said, "Nul-cear" twice.

13. No. He says NUKULAR. I don't know why. Maybe that's a Texas thing. I've never heard anyone else say it that way.