Sir Winksalot

So I am mobile at the moment and unable to compose a thread but this has irked me for a while.

A bit like Kim yong Un looking at things, this is George W Bush winking at things.

The shit for brains ex president is always winking, I noticed today at his mums funeral he was winking at something.

Winking is the act of a cu nt, it's seedy and mistrustful and when it comes from a President it screams dodgy.

On the occasion I have winked, a massive cringe overtakes my body resulting in a tightly puckered bum hole and a slight sweat.

Thread is reserved for pictures of Bush winking and the dubious meaning behind its bent usage.

What?
Oh..
Winks.
Carry on...

So I am mobile at the moment and unable to compose a thread but this has irked me for a while.

A bit like Kim yong Un looking at things, this is George W Bush winking at things.

The shit for brains ex president is always winking, I noticed today at his mums funeral he was winking at something.

Winking is the act of a cu nt, it's seedy and mistrustful and when it comes from a President it screams dodgy.

On the occasion I have winked, a massive cringe overtakes my body resulting in a tightly puckered bum hole and a slight sweat.

Thread is reserved for pictures of Bush winking and the dubious meaning behind its bent usage.
Alternatively he merely has a muscular tic...?

However, The Shrub was, is and always will be an utter weapons[of mass destruction]-grade bellend.

Don't start a thread with "so".

[snip}

No it isn't, not at all. Whoever taught you that was oh so wrong.

It's like when a woman says; "He must be lying because he hesitated and didn't answer right away,"

It comes from someone trying to super-simplify something whilst showing their prejudice.

Clearly you haven't winked enough - so go on, be a winker and enjoy a good wink.

Wink-wink

I once had a really hot woman wink at me.

I don’t think it was George Bush.

When I was shagging her later in my old VW Beetle she never mentioned my weapon of mass terbation.

"So I am mobile at the moment and unable to compose a thread...
...except for this one, obviously. Excuse me whilst I extinguish my undergarments."

If you don't know, I don't care to tell you.
And that flew right past you, given your horror of sentences beginning with a conjunction.

No matter, I was just going for the cheap laugh.

If Jesus can wink then it's probably ok (especially if there is free wine)