Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Sir Winksalot

So I am mobile at the moment and unable to compose a thread but this has irked me for a while.

A bit like Kim yong Un looking at things, this is George W Bush winking at things.

The shit for brains ex president is always winking, I noticed today at his mums funeral he was winking at something.

Winking is the act of a cu nt, it's seedy and mistrustful and when it comes from a President it screams dodgy.

On the occasion I have winked, a massive cringe overtakes my body resulting in a tightly puckered bum hole and a slight sweat.

Thread is reserved for pictures of Bush winking and the dubious meaning behind its bent usage.

;);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

6f467e78038379e0267be6775f137d1f.gif

So I am mobile at the moment and unable to compose a thread but this has irked me for a while.

A bit like Kim yong Un looking at things, this is George W Bush winking at things.

The shit for brains ex president is always winking, I noticed today at his mums funeral he was winking at something.

Winking is the act of a cu nt, it's seedy and mistrustful and when it comes from a President it screams dodgy.

On the occasion I have winked, a massive cringe overtakes my body resulting in a tightly puckered bum hole and a slight sweat.

Thread is reserved for pictures of Bush winking and the dubious meaning behind its bent usage.
Alternatively he merely has a muscular tic...?

However, The Shrub was, is and always will be an utter weapons[of mass destruction]-grade bellend.

Don't start a thread with "so".

[snip}

No it isn't, not at all. Whoever taught you that was oh so wrong.

It's like when a woman says; "He must be lying because he hesitated and didn't answer right away,"

It comes from someone trying to super-simplify something whilst showing their prejudice.

Clearly you haven't winked enough - so go on, be a winker and enjoy a good wink.

Wink-wink

I once had a really hot woman wink at me.

I don’t think it was George Bush.

When I was shagging her later in my old VW Beetle she never mentioned my weapon of mass terbation.