Sir Walter Blair

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Chinggis, Mar 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It seems that the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police is a walt.

He’s been exaggerating his very peripheral involvement in the Balcombe Street siege in 1975 when he was a junior constable, claiming that he came under fire from the PIRA terrorists, when in fact he was nowhere near the shooting.

Link here.

Time to transpose the vowels in his surname, methinks.
  2. More than an exaggeration - it's a downright lie.
  3. Really, it is only to be expected from a man who would climb over his drowning grandmother, in order to knife his mother in the back if it meant career advancement.
  4. and we should believe this Billy Bullshitters accounts of what happened at Stockwell tube station etc...?
  5. Not surprised really wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, wonder how long he will last.
  6. Sound like exactly the kind of policeman this government should be relying on to inform security policy.

Tell whatever porkies he has to to get where he wants to go, sounds suspiciously familiar.
  7. Typical glory seeking lying barsteward.

Incidentally, my Hillman Hunter never reached anywhere NEAR 83mph and it wasn't for the lack of trying.
  8. Not the only 'Walt' Bliar in a high place.

Yet again we have a severely discredited man in a senior position. I don't know, but I strongly suspect that the shared surname is not the only link between this bad advert for the 'Met' and the bad advert for politics - T.Bliar.

Why can't we always have real top policemen like Sir Kenneth Newman and not these dreadful Neu Arbeit placemen ?