Sir Sterling being a bit un PC

Never mind his homophobia........

.....the man is obviously a dangerous racist trouble maker........"Swaaaannnyyyy..how I love you, how I love you........!"

From the article;

"Stonewall's Ben Summerskill said: ‘Rugby players like Gareth Thomas, boxers like Orlando Cruz, and any of the brave gay people currently serving their country in Afghanistan might be a little better qualified to comment on masculinity than the accomplished car driver Sir Stirling Moss.’

My bold.One pace forward that wo/man!

From the article;

"Stonewall's Ben Summerskill said: ‘Rugby players like Gareth Thomas, boxers like Orlando Cruz, and any of the brave gay people currently serving their country in Afghanistan might be a little better qualified to comment on masculinity than the accomplished car driver Sir Stirling Moss.’

My bold.One pace forward that wo/man!
Perhaps Ben Summerskill should be sat in a 1960's race car and forced to drive the '4 wheeled fuel tank on skinny tyres' around dangerous tracks with no run off. Then he can question Sir Stirlings masculinity. ******* gobshite.

Grand Prix: The Killer Years - YouTube
The full version of this vid is pretty sobering, an eye opening and shocking film.

His comments came during an interview when he said he would like a 'masculine' actor like James Bond actor Daniel Craig to portray him in any biopic.
If only that archetype of rugged manliness, Rock Hudson, was still alive.

Perhaps Ben Summerskill should be sat in a 1960's race car and forced to drive the '4 wheeled fuel tank on skinny tyres' around dangerous tracks with no run off. Then he can question Sir Stirlings masculinity. ******* gobshite.

Grand Prix: The Killer Years - YouTube
The full version of this vid is pretty sobering, an eye opening and shocking film.

True, not many of the old Grand Prix drivers got to be pensioners. Scary days.

He's right though. Can hardly see Dale Winton taking up the role. And that's not a euphemism.

Never mind his homophobia........

.....the man is obviously a dangerous racist trouble maker........"Swaaaannnyyyy..how I love you, how I love you........!"
Why did racing drivers have to wear cam cream?

:)

Rodney2q

Found this pic in the news article. Is the lady Ronald MacDonald's sister?

Rodney2q

He then turned round and started grovelling as soon as he was called on it. He should have either kept schtum or told Summerskill to do one if he'd meant what he said. If he was just pissed and mouthing off then he ought to have said that.

I like to think that even if I was a hermer, I wouldn't get all hot under the collar every time some old bloke used the word 'poof'.

Oh I was looking forward to"Stirling the Early Years" starring Julian Clary.........
He called his bio " a young man's passage"...I am sure Stirling would approve.