Sir, Sir, 'me GAT doesn't work Sir!

So long as I've got me flak jacket on,I'll be sound. Tell you what,I'll even take the plate out. S'only fair,got to give you sprogs a fair go. I mean you've never won, have you, unlike my generation.
Your generation? Funny that I’ve a really old medal I got when I was young, it says Northern Ireland on the clasp.

Leave the plate in mox nix.

£92m refit and the Toy & Hobby gun still doesn't work. Come on "Buff" Hoon, get a fekkin grip and sort the problem out and just buy the bloody M16 or the H&K M36.

The only other people who bought that piece of kak we call a rifle are the Jamacan reserves and the producers of Soldier Soldier!
Isn't this the Chad Valley Weapons System

So long as I've got me flak jacket on,I'll be sound. Tell you what,I'll even take the plate out. S'only fair,got to give you sprogs a fair go. I mean you've never won, have you, unlike my generation.
You wouldn’t say that if you’d taken a trip to Selly Oak / QE2 Hospital in Birmingham a few years back and saw the results of gunshot wounds. They can cause more damage than IEDs.

L85's got heavier and now comes with no one, not two, but three handgrips!

L85 Jonnie Seven OMA
the new fore-end is a little lighter, the new UGL is lot lighter, the new optics are lighter. there is a noticeable difference.

stfu.

Last edited:
This piss stained old man had that as a child, a real one when young, and both the L85A1 and A2. All would melt your hands.
That takes me back... My granddad (who made walking sticks and Welsh love-spoons) replaced the furniture with proper wooden furniture when I inevitably broke it (could have done with his help when armourers later issued me with one with a hole in the foregrip...). Didn't stop me losing the bayonet, ammo and magazine though, of course... :(

That takes me back... My granddad (who made walking sticks and Welsh love-spoons) replaced the furniture with proper wooden furniture when I inevitably broke it (could have done with his help when armourers later issued me with one with a hole in the foregrip...). Didn't stop me losing the bayonet, ammo and magazine though, of course... :(
Lucky bugger, I had to make do with painting the furniture with Airfix dark earth.

When you could shoot tramps, rather than just piss on them. @BugsyIV would be happier than a pig in shit.

And Honkies could feel safe in the presence of darker hued chaps eh?

You wouldn’t say that if you’d taken a trip to Selly Oak / QE2 Hospital in Birmingham a few years back and saw the results of gunshot wounds. They can cause more damage than IEDs.
Though to be fair less likely to leave their gonads and working parts, and those of their oppos, spread across the TAOR for the En to pickle and parade, eh Dingerr?

Latest Threads