Sir Philip Green - alleged sexual harassment?

Last edited:
Green deserves everything he's going to get, hope he looses that huge floating gin palace.

Limpet mines remotely detontated in International waters then? Or, I know of an Italian Captain doing nothing...

Last edited:
It by all accounts is not his to lose, it is in his wife's name, therefore untouchable.

It'd be interesting to see his "Magic Roundabout " finances.........

If all the readies are in the wife's name, what happens if she decides she's had enough of his antics ?

Can't see it somehow........ maybe he's really a svelte 11 stone, and that's an unfeasibly large money belt full of E500 notes strapped around his waist ?

Doesn't seem to like reporters asking him difficult questions, be it about his personal morals ref. Pensions or personal Morals...
Whats Black and white and fcuks over old ladies..... Philip Green in his huge boat.

Attachments

Last edited:
The most satisfactory outcome in this case would be for Green's Legal team f@@king over Hain (the corrupt lair -) for having a conflict of interest, and being a paid consultant to the Telegraphs legal team. Green might just have the money to pursue this aspect.

Then the Law Lords overriding Greens NDA'S and loss of Knighthood

Win Win all round

Archie

The actual allegations against Philip Green
The source alleged Green’s behaviour included:

walking into meetings and giving women present a lingering hug
asking women in meetings if they were “naughty girls”, and if they “needed their bottoms slapped”
creeping up behind women in corridors to make them jump, before caressing their shoulders to “reassure” them
calling women “sweetheart”, “darling” or “love”, rather than by their names
telling women they were overweight and should go on a diet
flying into expletive-ridden rages abusing male and female staff in front of colleagues

My word, that is terrible behaviour, isn’t it? And the thing is we seem to have so feminised the workplace – of snowflaked perhaps – that is is seen as terrible behaviour.

Something that I have noticed.
Individuals who have accumulated vast amounts of the readies are rarely nice people.
There is the odd one, but not many.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Interesting article about Green in the Sunday Times today, more examples of how he routinely treats his staff humiliating them in front of colleagues and threats to people that they should be careful walking home at night etc. Sounds such a nice chap.

Interesting article about Green in the Sunday Times today, more examples of how he routinely treats his staff humiliating them in front of colleagues and threats to people that they should be careful walking home at night etc. Sounds such a nice chap.
Sounds like trial by media.

We should be seriously questioning why employers (in general) still treat the fact that female employees get pregnant as a frustrating and wholly unwanted inconvenience....MsG
Did you consider what you had written before you posted?
I have never run a business for myself. ( I have however been responsible for managing a fairly large number of staff).
A business, big or small, is run to succeed, it is not run to suit employees.
If anyone is likely to obstruct the smooth running of said business, for whatever reason, he/she will not be flavour of the month.