Sir Nicolas WintertoMP no longer allowed first class travel

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tropper66, Feb 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sir Nicolas Winterton, ( the thieving cnut) is upset that he must travel with "other kind of people"AAAAHHHH and no longer getting his first class ticket for f**k all paid for by " The other kind of people" who he must now travel with in the second class, he just said this on the BBC so no link yet
  2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

3. Definately time for a cull! It seems that with the right number of advisors, any MP can be protected from the reality of what goes on within their constituencies. Most of the MPs on the "Tower block of Commons" were saying that they did not realise just how bad things were (and I'm also aware that this is TV and that salt may have to be taken in pinches).
  4. Thanks for that,I haven't been out to get the papers as it snowing like F***,
    These wonkers are still not getting just how pi**ed off people are with this crap, are they?
  5. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Dunno about UK with its dodgy public transport system, but I'm using 1st class trains in Europe more and more (and its my own money). For major European city inter-connections its now quicker than getting arsed around in the airport.
    TGV Frankfurt - Paris is Euro 90 one way 1st class short notice, including a decent scoff and wireless internet so I can work the whole way (or surf on Arrse), stewardess service like flying business class for brews etc.

Don't see much benefit in <1 hour trips.

If this mong had stuck to a productivity arguement rather than babbling on about the untermensch I might have had some sympathy.........
  6. What a shame he has to travel with 'other' people on public transport unlexs he upgrades using his own funds, my heart bleeds,

Trooper: fully agree in ref to public being p**ssed off, however arrogance is still showing it's prime.
  7. He's not arrogant,he's totally out of his f**king tree
  8. can we get a refund if we have to share a carriage with an MP?
    I would'nt want my children exposed to dishonesty and stupidity it could be catching :twisted:
  9. Ok maybe wrong 'word' :lol: :lol:
  10. I think Sir Nicholas and Lady Winterton should be permitted to travel First Class.

Otherwise they may have to brush shoulders with common people - you know the type: Obese, loud, tattooed, unwashed, vulgar types always wearing track suits and cramming junk food into their mouths.

How vile!
  11. Do McDonalds & Burger king do MP discounts?
  12. No but Burger King do 10% Army discount on production of an MOD 90
  13. Yeh, they give you 10% less fries. ;)
  14. This affair highlights the isolation of MPs from the real world and should serve to limit the amount of time MPs can remain in their positions.

There also needs to be a wholesale cull of the present MPs in both major parties.Deadwood such as the cnut Winterton should have the whip withdrawn with immediate effecr.