Sir Elton John says Jesus was super-intelligent gay man

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by flamingo, Feb 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In your own time... watch and shoot, watch and shoot :twisted:

2. Obvious innit?

He was a fisherman (i.e. a matelot)

Few female friends.

Hung about with a dozen 'close male friends'.

Died in a bizarre S&M incident like all those gay blokes they find with a rope round their necks and a wedge of orange stuck in their gobs.

I happen to know for a fact that Jesus voted Labour too.
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I never knew that Mr Elton Hercules John was a theologian. I suppose that you live and learn.
  4. I can't really see anyone other than certain sky pixie believers being to bothered.
  5. It's ironic in a way. He mourns the fate of Versace and John Lennon then makes exactly the sort of comment that's likely to have a white, God-bothering Supremacist reaching for his 'Gay man's medicine' and loading up the .45s.
  6. I know one bloke, who believes homosexuality to be a curable disease, who will be pacing the floor muttering 'Sodomites! Sodomites!' on reading this.

I'd have been more impressed if Elton had made comments about Mohammed and thereby entered this year's dead pool.
  7. Why? What's wrong with Mohammed...
  8. If they don't get him, Dan Brown will...
  9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Elton John is quite elderly right?

Must be the Alzheimers/crack/blow/poppers/booze/spunk backlog frazzling his brain and making him talk even more horsesh1t (from his horsey toupee?) than usual.
  10. A twenty-five year association with Watford footy club probably didn't do too much for his sanity either.
  11. Makes he rather like various Padres and Priests then (especially Catholic priests when it come to a spunk backlog).
  12. dunno about jesus being gay but his dad definately fecked him over !
  13. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Mohammed wasn't gay - he was a peadophile!

Given that there is no historical evidence that Jesus ever existed Sir Elton deciding that he was gay is as credible as anything else made up about him.
  14. Who's got Buggerall in the dead pool?

Two things though bumming a 9 year old probably wasn't looked on as kiddie fiddling. Up until 1860 the age of consent was 12 in the UK.

I can't remember where I read it but the Romans did record Jesus. (As a troublemaker not a gayer)
  15. Words of Wisdom,from rent boy shagging,rug-wearing Sir Reg Dwight? 8O

F*ck me,that'll be a first. :lol: